Dont you hate it when Wypipo say "speak proper"

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Now you know the king a smart nikka right
Why went I went to hit up this ESL teaching job on the phone with my nikkas I'm talking all about being loud af cos I am so excited about it, so as I was telling my boys about this, this white lady comes up to us saying how am I going to teach English if I sound ghetto talking street. I told this bytch who the fukk are you to tell me anything, bytch mind your own business. I cant stand when white people think they be so helpful when in reality
They are being the nost fukking insulting!
Who can relate to me?
I'm so pissed!!!
:russ::whoo::myman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no white people in my circle and keep them at a distance at work; this is one of the many reasons why, you are right - white people are condescending and intrusive af. They stay trying to make us their business and act like we're supposed to care about theirs..
At my job, whenever me and my coworkers is talking, this white boy STAY butting in and trying to put his 2 cents in. My other coworker(black dude from Guyana) stay telling him to just shut up and mind his business(one thing I like about the job is we talk what we want to talk because we're in a closed room). He STAY butting in but let us be talking some old black shyt, that cac don't say a word. He's also VERY annoying and has a condescending air to his tone when talking. One time I blasted his ass and told him to watch how he talking to me. This was while my other coworker(some asian) was commenting about a riot that was being shown on the news. I said something and the cac sounded like he said "Idiot!" but he was looking at a laptop doing something but I swear it felt like he was talking to me. Since that day he don't pull no funny business no more.

shyt be funny.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wowww....you're actually blaming him. @King Khufu Don't listen to this shyt. He's a reason why white people feel sanctioned to do what they do. He's one of those..."if only he didn't wear a hoodie" people. Nothing about the environment will dictate white people's reactions.
Not even close.

Black men have to analyze & understand the settings we're in at all times, in ways that women don't have to.

Don't trivialize Trayvon Martin's death to insult me. This is the 21st century USA, and that young man should have been free to walk from point A to point B without piece of shyt failure at life gz following him around ,calling cops on him, confronting him and killing him.
Young men should be free to walk from point A to point B in 2018, but if you don't think Black men had conversations with their Black sons about reality following TM's murder, sis, you are mistaken.

I take younger relatives to local libraries once in a while....and I've reacted to people being inappropriately loud in that setting and I speak to them directly. With a straight face, they look surprised that I'm reacting to their inappropriate behavior. Grown men sometimes.

What I said to OP, who himself detailed being loud AF, was that if it's a setting where speaking loudly in inappropriate...do not be shocked when others react.
NOW, the way she reacted, her tone and choice of words surprised me as I'm sure it shocked OP.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I have no white people in my circle and keep them at a distance at work; this is one of the many reasons why, you are right - white people are condescending and intrusive af. They stay trying to make us their business and act like we're supposed to care about theirs..

Except for your father. :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My father is Dominican from NY= black, my mother is aa black from NY . That's a white boy who you're quoting. He's mad bc I called him out for his cac ways and cac trolling. He referred to another black female poster in here as a "ni...a" when he's white; I don't condone or tolerate white people in black spaces not staying in their lane . if you check his post history, he's been harassing and mentioning me on The random ever since. He's proving the exact point of this thread. White people inserting themselves in black affairs , not knowing shyt they speak of; then getting mad when we don't "accept" them.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard it before in my first year of college from my white roommate. We actually had an argument about it and never spoke again after that. I didn’t realize at the time that she was saying it to make me feel inferior.