Don’t wait: Would-be homebuyers are holding out for lower mortgage rates. That's a huge mistake.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My coworker is looking at houses. She put in an offer. Her mortgage will around 3500 for a 20-year-old house even WTH 10% down. Rate is like 6%. :damn:

It’s wild outchea.
What do you mean 20yr old house? That’s still relatively new. Lolol Everyone ain’t trying to buy new construction. Most homes aren’t new construction. Older homes are well constructed.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean 20yr old house? That’s still relatively new. Lolol Everyone ain’t trying to buy new construction. Most homes aren’t new construction. Older homes are well constructed.
I’m not saying they aren’t but a new construction home with a warranty customized to my liking >>>>>>

I always prefer to build but that’s just me :manny:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m trying to buy this summer. Wish me luck Coli family. I told my Wife 250K is a firm ceiling.
:snoop:
You can barely buy something decent at that price.
:pachaha:
Probably just put 20% down and do an investment home instead. Wife doesn’t want to downgrade. She hit me with the
:camby:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
there's not really any evidence that the mortgage rates should or would go down. the government is spending obscene amounts of money right now, they just added 1 trillion to the debt in 100 days :scust:

and nobody does shyt about it, nobody cuts any spending. so this is what we're looking at for a while. those rate cuts they were talking about later in the year definitely don't sound big enough to hold off on buying a house for
Because it's pointless.
Every single dollar is owed back with interest. WITH INTEREST. IN DOLLARS.
SO U PRINT MORE TO PAY MORE
BUT NOW U OWE MORE SO U PRINT MORE TO PAY MORE.
BUT NOW..

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This is the best advice. The market is gonna be fukked for awhile and at least sellers are slightly lowering prices to get buyers now. Rates should start to come down, but then prices are gonna explode everywhere.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Need 150 K down and 5-7K a month for 30 years and you banking on a good refinance rate what take off 500 dollars a month ok lol refinance company’s on bullshyt right now

This the California reality

You country nikkas should have houses they 300k that’s peanuts