Don’t vote? Veteran Democratic Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell him again.

This fukkin' agent completely screwed himself bringing up some old shyt.

This thread would only be relevant if they hadn't forced the ONE GUY who kept bringing reparations up out of Congress on some fake #MeToo shyt.

Are you really THAT dumb or just that morally compromised?:dwillhuh:

I really don't know at this point.

Like, you seriously don't think any of us knew about John Conyers introducing H.R. 40 before yo dumb ass brought it up?:gucci:

You also think that we didn't know that ultimately the party would just let it die because they were never behind it in the first place?:comeon:

Like dude, you read like a 23 year old who just got into politics a few years ago or something. Stop

The party did not “let this die”. The republicans who have controlled congress for the last 8 years didn’t bring it up in committee as we already discussed. And no one forced Conyers to do what he did, get caught and retire. Again you’re grasping at straws and moving goal posts trying to fit your russian bot narrative of "democrats never did anything for black people DONT VOTE". I know more about politics than any of you fake pseudo Coli militants who get all of your political talking points from nikkas on YouTube and instagram. Scram.

:camby:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe THIS nikka had the nerve to call me an agent @Cabbage Patch

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You are strengthening my point even further that we should VOTING. It's left to die in that committee because that committee has been controlled by REPUBLICANS since 2010. If we vote, dems will have control of the house and the judiciary committee, and that bill can be moved.

Anyway, the legislative process takes time. Now with the dems controlling the house in 2019, this bill has a chance. We should be calling our congress men to urge them to make that bill a priority, not urging people not to vote so that people who could support this bill will be replaced by blatant republican white supremacists.
Mr. Conyers first introduced it in 1989, not 2010.

Blatant supremacists are preferable to snake 'supporters'.

Something profound would need to happen to force a reconsideration of reparations in a world where China holds the US by the balls. What would that be? How does reparations maje the US competitive?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Conyers first introduced it in 1989, not 2010.

Blatant supremacists are preferable to snake 'supporters'.

Something profound would need to happen to force a reconsideration of reparations in a world where China holds the US by the balls. What would that be? How does reparations maje the US competitive?

Hey Mr. Trump voter, the democrats never had a filibuster proof majority of congress between 1989 until now which means that they would have had to have gotten REPUBLICAN votes for this to pass, which would have never happened. So you're blaming the democrats for this bill never passing instead of placing the blame on the republicans who are against this lock and step. But I expect that kind of deflection from a Trump supporter. To everyone else, this only strengthens my point that the DON'T VOTE movement is a strategically flawed, and that we need to be voting in even greater numbers to get these republicans out of office to improve the chances of our agenda succeeding politically and not continually stifled by republicans.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Can't believe THIS nikka had the nerve to call me an agent @Cabbage Patch

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

I was reading about Russia using FB to spread disinformation and it hit me

There's posters on here who HAVE to be outside agitators

It's not difference of opinion amonst peers. It's outsiders in here purposefully misleading innocent Brehs

Now. Those of you who get your information third and fourth hand and never do any RESEARCH (reading things you don't think you agree with is very important here) are to blame for willful ignorance, too. But it's possible to grow and start doing the knowledge

But that's why I am on this tear lately. I at least want to counter their bullshyt with some reality

(which at this very second is: Hydra has infiltrated and taken over SHIELD, but theres no Captain America to stop them)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's posters on here who HAVE to be outside agitators

It's not difference of opinion amonst peers. It's outsiders in here purposefully misleading innocent Brehs

Now. Those of you who get your information third and fourth hand and never do any RESEARCH (reading things you don't think you agree with is very important here) are to blame for willful ignorance, too. But it's possible to grow and start doing the knowledge

But that's why I am on this tear lately. I at least want to counter their bullshyt with some reality

(which at this very second is: Hydra has infiltrated and taken over SHIELD, but theres no Captain America to stop them)

I feel the exact same way breh. There was a report about Russian infiltrated black FB groups and message boards just like ours. Scary shyt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It wasn't on their agenda when they introduced the bill and cosponsored it either.

You guys want them to be loud about this, and I guess that's a fair assessment. But just like how Obama wasn't loud about directing the justice department to investigate corrupt police departments who practiced police brutality, the my brother's keeper program, closing private prisons, funding more than 4 billion specifically for HBCU's, banning the use of solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prison, the Advancing Equity For Women and Girls of Color program, etc etc., I appreciate ACTIONS MORE THAN EMPTY LIP SERVICE.
I wish ppl would stop citing this. My Brother's Keeper was unfunded meaning it depends on private donors who, ofc, have their own agendas. And, anecdotally, I've never heard of an AADOS associated with it, only the children of immigrants, so... meh. Not claiming it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I was working with Mr. Conyers office on helping with the H.R. 40 and Census classification outreach -- before he was succeeded by Don Young.
S/o to you, sis! Rep. :obama:I was watching and concerned when this happened, so I'm glad somebody with some sense was on the ground.

edit: I'm repping you too much, they told me to slow down. :pachaha: I'll get you when I can.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish ppl would stop citing this. My Brother's Keeper was unfunded meaning it depends on private donors who, ofc, have their own agendas. And, anecdotally, I've never heard of an AADOS associated with it, only the children of immigrants, so... meh. Not claiming it.

Please, there are black people on this forum who spoke about benefiting from The My Brother's Keeper Program.

As someone who works in non-profit I can tell you...

The grants that were opened up because of "My Brother's Keeper" have been a boon to our entire organization. We were able to totally restructure one of our keystone programs because of it. Now, here in the Trump era, those same grants are being either taken away, or being so put under the microscope that it would be nearly impossible to complete some of the requirements for most smaller non-profits.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Please, there are black people on this forum who spoke about benefiting from The My Brother's Keeper Program.
I'm still kinda new here. Is that poster AADOS? :gucci:

Oh, and I notice you ignored the "unfunded" part to focus on the "anecdotal" part. You ain't slick. :usure:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still kinda new here. Is that poster AADOS? :gucci:

Oh, and I notice you ignored the "unfunded" part to focus on the "anecdotal" part. You ain't slick. :usure:

The My Brother's Keeper program is funded by nonprofits, it couldn't be funded by the government because that would have required a republican congress to appropriate those funds. You're grasping at straws to discredit a great program. Since it doesn't meet your ridiculous militant purity standards, feel free to start your own if you feel you can do better instead of bytching on the internet about it.

:rudy:

The fundamental difference between it and Bloomberg’s New York initiative is that New York City shared the cost of it with two private sources: Bloomberg’s own foundation, and the Open Society Institute.

It does not appear that the federal government will bring any resources to bear for My Brother’s Keeper; Obama did not announce and federal funding for it, nor did he single any out in his fiscal 2015 budget request.

His hopes for a robust initiative appear to rest entirely with the ten foundations he has asked to participate: Annie E. Casey Foundation, The Atlantic Philanthropies, Bloomberg Philanthropies, The California Endowment, The Ford Foundation, The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, The Open Society Foundations, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and The Kapor Center for Social Impact.

The project will start out with $7.5 million, $750,000 each from ten foundations, to help build the infrastructure of the initiative. It Is not clear which entity will harbor and manage that money, which will likely be spent on hiring consultants and firms to assist with My Brother’s Keeper.

The ten foundations have agreed to invest at least $200 million in new investments, collectively over the next five years to support the President’s initiative. They have begun joint working groups to comb through prior grants, and identify evidence-based practices that will be presented to the White House sometime in June, according to a representative from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.

Some foundations have unofficially reported on initial strategies, which expand upon the work already being done by their grantees and create new opportunities as well.

Last year, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation invested around $3.8 million through 26 grants in Mississippi to support various programs targeting young men of color. One of them, Call Me MISTER, is a leadership development program through Jackson State University aimed at preparing and placing African-American males in educational positions within elementary schools.

Kellogg has committed to increasing funding in the state of Louisiana to support similar efforts focused on young men of color, according to William Buster, Director of Mississippi and NOLA programs. The foundation also hopes to weave in opportunities for young men of color in other areas of their grant making, such as education, health and economic security.

California Endowment, which recently established an initiative focused on boys and young men of color called Sons and Brothers, has committed to investing $50 million over seven years on efforts within California. It has already begun to build the program with four grants in 2013:

• Fenton Communications, $200,000 for strategic communications
  • L.A.’s Promise, $351,000 for health services improvements
  • Youth Together, $5,500 for a Health and Healing program
  • Movement Strategy Center, $625,000 over two years to support youth leadership for healthy communities
Outside of the foundation commitment, the Opportunity Finance Network has pledged to originate $1 billion in financing aimed at serving youth of color, with at least $300 million of that directed toward black and Latino males. OFN is a membership group of 225 community development financial institutions (CDFI),

CDFI organizations provide credit and financing to underserved communities. Thirty-five of OFN’s 225 members have signed on to take the “Youth Opportunity Pledge.”

Another aspect of the President’s initiative is the creation of a Task Force, which will be chaired by Assistant to the President and Cabinet Secretary Broderick Johnson. The Presidential Task Force will focus on the effect federal policies and regulations have upon boys and young men of color. It is also tasked with working with various stakeholders to compile the successes and challenges that programs serving the population have faced.

Advancing the program in Chicago post presidency
Still My Brother's Keeper: How the Obama Foundation is Carrying on a Racial Justice Initiative
When Barack Obama announced his My Brother’s Keeper (MBK) initiative in 2014, the then-president’s reputation as a force in fundraising came fully to bear. A who’s who of foundations backed the racial justice effort, oriented toward empowering young men and boys of color. Tens of millions of dollars in pledges were made. Connecting the program to his own experience as a young black man, Obama indicated that My Brother’s Keeper would outlast his stint in the White House and occupy some of his time afterwards.

That post-presidential period has come with many surprises for all of us, but it looks like Obama is sticking with the initiative. Late last year, My Brother’s Keeper officially became a program of the Obama Foundation, and this spring, the foundation issued a call for proposals for a new pilot program, the MBK Community Challenge Competition.

The competition will take place among the 250 communities that accepted the My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge in 2014. To bolster local work that improves outcomes for young men and boys of color, the competition will invest around $5 million in up to 12 communities nationwide. That’ll go toward expert assistance, project leadership, and planning grants of up to $500,000 to build the capacity of local initiatives. Specific strategies include reducing youth violence, mentoring, and replicating what works.

In its quest to cement and build on the former president’s legacy, the Obama Foundation has focused its attention on Chicago. The MBK Community Challenge Competition reflects that. According to a foundation press release, “Advancing the mission of My Brother’s Keeper in Chicago will be a permanent priority well beyond this Competition.” A Chicago nonprofit will have a guaranteed place in the competition’s first cohort, and mini-grants of up to $50,000 will be available to other organizations in the city.

We’ve been following the Obama Foundation’s Chicago funding, which has mostly revolved around the South Side’s Obama Presidential Center. More than a mere tribute to his years at the country’s helm, Obama intends the center as a hub for community development in a troubled part of town. The foundation has been busy directing funds to local workforce development programs, educational initiatives, and youth work—endeavors that fit My Brother’s Keeper to a tee.

Related: Ex-President, New Philanthropist: A First Look at Obama Giving

Chicago is prioritized, but the competition is open to communities across the nation. It’s looking for places that have made demonstrable progress on the challenges facing young men of color, and says it will only fund “backbone organizations” with significant track records. The deadline to apply is May 24.

The MBK Community Challenge Competition—though not entirely unexpected—is an interesting development that gives us a clue about the Obama Foundation’s priorities going forward. It’s also just one of a number of racial justice efforts that have sprung up after Obama left office. Of course, some longtime MBK partners like the W.K. Kellogg Foundation have had racial justice initiatives in the works long before the uncertainties of the Trump era.

But as we’ve seen, the liberal funding world tacked hard in favor of social justice priorities and rapid response funds last year. Joining the pack have been major corporations like JPMorgan Chase, with philanthropic commitments to workforce and economic development for urban youth of color—commitments that aren’t at all unlike those of the Obama Foundation. Nevertheless, there’s still a significant racial disparity (and a gender one, and a class one) between many of philanthropy’s beneficiaries and those who direct that giving.

Tackling those deeper systemic inequalities seems more urgent than ever in an era of acute racial tension that is pushing many sectors and institutions to engage in more self-examination so they can figure out how to be part of the solution. As progressive funders repeatedly note, one way to do that is to increase the number of women and people of color in leadership roles across U.S. society. The foundation of America’s first black president is an excellent candidate to help advance that project.

My Brother’s Keeper

• President Obama launched the My Brother’s Keeper initiative on February 27, 2014 to address persistent opportunity gaps faced by boys and young men of color and ensure that all young people can reach their full potential.

• Nearly 250 communities in all 50 states, 19 Tribal Nations, Washington, DC and Puerto Rico have accepted the President’s My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge to dedicate resources and execute their own strategic plans to ensure all young people can reach their full potential.

• Inspired by the President’s call to action, philanthropic and other private organizations have committed to provide more than $600 million in grants and in-kind resources and $1 billion in low-interest financing to expand opportunity for young people – more than tripling the initial private sector investment since 2014.

• In May 2014, the MBK Task Force gave President Obama nearly 80 recommendations to address persistent opportunity gaps faced by young people, including boys and young men of color. Agencies have been working individually and collectively since to respond to recommendations with federal policy initiatives, grant programs, and guidance. Today, more than 80% of MBK Task Force Recommendations are complete or on track.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The My Brother's Keeper program is funded by nonprofits, it couldn't be funded by the government because that would have required a republican congress to appropriate those funds. You're grasping at straws to discredit a great program. Since it doesn't meet your ridiculous militant purity standards, feel free to start your own instead of bytching on the internet about it.

Advancing the program in Chicago post presidency
Still My Brother's Keeper: How the Obama Foundation is Carrying on a Racial Justice Initiative
You wanna have a link war? You'll have to wait till later bc I'm on my tablet and that's just too much work. I will say, "African American" as defined by our govt doesn't mean what you think it does and you proved my point by posting the many philanthropic orgs the program depends on, every one of whom has their own agenda. Do you think any of them have as a goal building up strong black men? Didn't think so.

But I'll get back to you.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna have a link war? You'll have to wait till later bc I'm on my tablet and that's just too much work. I will say, "African American" as defined by our govt doesn't mean what you think it does and you proved my point by posting the many philanthropic orgs the program depends on, every one of whom has their own agenda. Do you think any of them have as a goal building up strong black men? Didn't think so.

But I'll get back to you.

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make here, that The My Brother's Keeper Program explicitly goes out of it's way not to help black kids or something? Or are you mad because it also helps Jamaican, Carribean, African, and Latino kids in inner cities as well?

:what:

Again, some of yall are just habitual complainers who will find something negative to say about any thing another black person does in regards to progress because they don't do it exactly the way you want them to, all the while sitting on the sidelines offering nothing but commentary.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The party did not “let this die”. The republicans who have controlled congress for the last 8 years didn’t bring it up in committee as we already discussed. And no one forced Conyers to do what he did, get caught and retire. Again you’re grasping at straws and moving goal posts trying to fit your russian bot narrative of "democrats never did anything for black people DONT VOTE". I know more about politics than any of you fake pseudo Coli militants who get all of your political talking points from nikkas on YouTube and instagram. Scram.

Dummy, Obama had the biggest majority that any Democrat had had in 75 years when he got in office. He never brought it up. Just like he never brought universal health care up.

Idiots like you seem to take the same stance that unless the Democrats win 90% of the elections for the next 100 years, then we can't expect anything from them, which is just letting them off the hook as usual. Magically, the Republicans never have to have a "filibuster proof" majority to get shyt done. Funny how that works, heh?:ohhh::francis:

It's probably because they get punk ass Democrats to go along with their stupid shyt like the War In Iraq and deregulating Wall-Street and expanding mass surveillance & incarceration.

The Democrats are NEVER going to completely control the government, and if they did it won't be because of us because we don't live in Utah, Wyoming, and Montana and shyt. Most of us live in New York, LA, Chicago, and other metropolitan areas already controlled by Democrats.

A Republican hasn't won in my city in like 30 years.:mjlol:

They already control the places that Black people actually live, so what more do you want from us?

Even if all of us who don't vote did vote, the electorate would pretty much look EXACTLY THE SAME

STOP.

That's your problem right there, reading MSNBC corporate media propaganda like that blaming Russia, the same way they used to blame Russia for the Civil Rights Movement.

That's how they blacklisted Harry Belafonte, Paul Robeson, and tons of great Black leaders back in the day because they were "Russian Puppets" & Communists.

Blaming Russia for everything used to be Republicans jobs, now you stupid ass liberals do it for them:russ:

Calling Amerikkka out on it's bullshyt doesn't make you a Russian puppet or unpatriotic.

“Scandalize My Name”: The Democratic Party and The Deep State’s 21st Century Red Channel List and Russia Scare Marcarthyism!

CharliePeach

Feb 20
What’s old is now new, and what was once the GOP is now known as the Democratic Party. The dangerous and egregious tactics of using Russiamania and Communism as a weapon to destroy political opponents, via US politicians has a very sorbid and disturbing history. African Americans should know all to well how black activists who dared go against the status quo during the 40’s and 60’s were labeled Communists and Russian sympathizers. These tactics were largely used by the GOP but more often than not, also sanctioned by the Democratic Party. In the late 1940’s thru the 1960’s era of the Cold War, the US Government used the Red Scare tactic to hinder the civil rights movement. Morgan Freeman does a brilliant outline of the Red Scare tactics used against African American celebrites in the documentary, Scandalize My Name. It inlcudes first-hand experiences of African-American performers faced with “blacklists,” loyalty oaths and other discrimination. It explores the impact these tactics had on the performers’ careers and on civil rights as a whole. Paul Robeson, Jackie Robinson, Harry Belafonte, Ossie Davis, and dikk Campbell are just a few of the notable personalities featured. Yet, no one was more affected, attacked and ultimately destroyed than Paul Robeson.

1*dRkTTMKQ_UeXZjlgwWVy9Q.png

“I met my brother the other day, I gave him my right hand, and just as soon as ever my back was turned, he scandalized my name.”~ Paul Robeson

Imagine my surprise when I saw a tweet from MSNBC’s, Joy Reid applauding an article written by a white man who clearly has an agenda, by destorting the history of African America and Russia Red Scare tactics. How any black person can support Joy Reid after these egregious tweets and propaganda pedaling is mindboggling. Joy is clearly being paid to pedal lies and manipulate black voters. If there is anyone who’s a threat and a danger to the American electorate and especially black people, it’s Joy Reid. Nothing she ever speaks of is even a distant cousin to the truth. How dare she a daughter of African immigrants, attempt to erase the history of vile racism, censorship and murders that African Americans fighting for civil rights, endured under the guise of McCarthyism and Red Scare tactics. There was once a time that I lauded and respected Joy, that woman is gone now…no longer recognizable under the millions she’s being paid to keep black people on the democrats plantation of systemic slavery and mental disillusions of truth.

1*eCDUvvTbytVxttdOQ5PBWQ.png

Review by Mary Rayme from Suite 101

Can you imagine losing your career, your income, and your livelihood by speaking out against racism? That’s what happened to many prominent artists, actors, musicians, and writers during the Civil Rights Movement in the United States. The documentary film Scandalize My Name (1999) shows the devastating effect the Red Scare had on the civil rights movement and some of its major players. The House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC) was an investigative branch of the U.S. House of Representatives and operated from 1938–1975.

Background on US Blacklisting: Scandalize My Name: Stories From the Blacklist is a heartbreaking film that shows how the hate and hysteria of the McCarthy era lead to a huge loss in the artistic community. African American actors and musicians particularly were blacklisted for speaking out against racism. Historically speaking, HUAC was not only paranoid about preventing the spread of Communism, it was also incredibly racist and held back the Civil Rights Movement in America through intimidation and blacklisting.

Paul Robeson and Red Channels

Paul Robeson, the American singer, athlete, and actor, was targeted by the House Un-American Activities Committee because he spoke out against American treatment of African Americans. Also, Robeson was revered in Russia for his amazing baritone-bass singing voice and charismatic personality. At the height of Robeson’s career, the US government revoked his passport and blacklisted him, severely effecting his income and reputation.

A publication entitled Red Channels (1950) was in essence a compilation of the blacklisted artists who included: Leonard Bernstein, Aaron Copland, Will Geer, Ruth Gordon, Uta Hagen, Dashiell Hammett, Lillian Hellman, Lena Horne, Langston Hughes, Burl Ives, Alan Lomax, Burgess Meredith, Zero Mostel, Dorothy Parker, Edward G. Robinson, Pete Seeger, Artie Shaw, Hazel Scott, and Orson Welles. Other artists blacklisted included: Eddie Albert, Harry Belafonte, Luis Bunuel, Charlie Chaplin, and Canada Lee.

Fallout of the Blacklist

Scandalize My Name features Harry Belafonte discussing how the blacklist effected his career and the other artists as well. Belafonte got a lucky break when Ed Sullivan declined to honor the blacklist and had Belafonte perform on his famous television show. Others were not so lucky.Hazel Scott was a child musical prodigy who was the first African American woman to have her own television show in 1950s America. The blacklist effectively ruined her career, as well as that of Canada Day, the African American actor.Blacklisting cut short the careers and voices of many screenwriters, directors, animators, musicians, actors, composers, and designers. Creating a blanket of censorship and paranoia, HUAC and the blacklists stifled dissent and held back creative and social progress for decades to come. If you have never heard of Canada Lee or Hazel Scott it is sad proof of the effective work of the McCarthy era and HUAC.~Teaching A People’s History
Russia is not my enemy, anymore than Cuba or Venezuela; I will not allow the brainwashing of US Imperialism and lies to dictate what I choose to accept or believe. Last weeks big Russia investigation flop by Mueller and the FBI, would have been laughable if it were not so insulting. The accusations of Black Lives Matter somehow being used by Russia to thwart the election of Hillary Clinton, a woman who spent millions in online trolls, millions in overpaid consultants, the entire deep state, millions more in liberal media propaganda, had all of Hollyweird behind her, and a sitting US president but are now blaming black people and Russian bots for her loss. The irony of that bogus claim is that the co-intelpro so-called leaders of Black Lives Matter (Deray McKesson & crew), endorsed Hillary Clinton, the entire organization was paid tens of millions by liberal organizations who also backed Hillary. The supposed Woke100 of black activists and frauds were lauded for their Firewall love for Hillary, with Essence Magazine covers and blue checks by twitter. These women were also paid in full for their selling out of the black community, and Russia didn’t write the checks. Joy Reid who was struggling with paying her taxes, was instantly paid millions in salary after jumping to take over Melissa H. Perry’s seat, with not one care about the issues MHP, alleged occurred with her departure.

1*pHDVuDz7_42JLIK3lYxOvg.png

Imagine my surprise (not surprise) in learning that Joy Reid was retweeted more than Breitbart, Cernovich, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPo, MoJo, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Chris Hayes, Chris Matthews, Ezra Klein, Sean Hannity, Tomi Lahren…but we’re suppose to believe that Russian bots were somehow working against Hillary. It’s insulting that people are buying into this outrageous claim, yet Mueller fails to mention this. However, I can’t think of a better way to spread propaganda and fake news, than retweeting Joy Reid, but it definitely would have been in an effort to help Hillary rather than to hurt her as being alleged.

1*Qw7eSRZp1WtZvVjeLAspPQ.png

In Friday’s indictment filed by Robert Mueller, he outlines the supposed lengths that Russia went to enlist online trolls to supposedly inflame black people during the 2016 election. However, nowhere in his indictment did he mention where then FBI Director James Comey, set off a firestorm of his own by repeatedly pushing what he called “The Ferguson Effect”, where Comey sites less eggressive policing was due to police fears of being caught on cameras and viral videos, and ultimately lead to a rise in crime. The only inflaming of black people that was actively being done, was at the hands of police and the ignoring them by the democratic party…you can’t blame Russia for the murders of Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Mike Brown, Sandra Bland, John Crawford, Anthony Hill, Laquan McDonald, Philando Castile, Walter Scott, Rekia Boyd, Freddie Gray, Terence Crutcher, Oscar Grant, Kajieme Powell and a plethora of others from 2009–2016. It’s embarrassing seeing that black people are now all in bed with supporting the FBI, or any system of US intelligence, after the history of their roles in the destruction/systemic suppression of African America and Black and Brown people the world over. It’s also amazing that Mueller found nothing wrong with Obama being caught on a hot mic in 2012, pledging his support to Russia, after his re-election. The duopoly’s con game and using identity and racism as weapons, are real…and the below video does not lie.

The United States’ ugly history of McCarthyism and Red Scare tactics are long and sorbid, their attempts to destroy black activists who have fought for systemic change for African Americans and Black people worldwide is legendary. The democratically elected, Prime Minister of the Republic of the Congo, Patrice Lumumba was assasinated by the CIA and Belgium governments. Lumumba reached out to Russia for help in freeing his people from Belgium rule, after first being denied assistance by the US government lead by Dwight D. Eisenhower. Lumumba was labeled by the US and Belgium governments, a Communist because he dared fight for freedom for his people…does this tactic sound familiar? One of my favorite books is, King Leopold’s Ghost…it outlines the horrific story of King Leopold of Belgium’s terrorizing of the Republic of the Congo between 1885–1908 but how dare someone like Lumumba fight to take back what was rightfully theirs and to somehow right those wrongs…below is a Russian stamp commemorated in memory of Patrice Lumumba in 1961.

1*3Qh6ZkTbFS3IQuXGZsW2xQ.png

Russian Stamp of The Honorable Patrice Lumumba, Prime Minister & Hero of the Congolese
As I said in the beginning of this article, what’s old is now new, and what was once the GOP is now known as the Democratic Party. The same tactics that were used by Eisenhower against Patrice Lumumba by republican lead US/CIA and Beligum governments, were used to take down Muammar Gaddfafi for the very same reasons (freeing Africa from European/Western control via using Gold as its official currency instead of the dinar), only this time it was done by democrats and a black US President.

From Russia With Love,

Charlie Peach