Don't trade stock options breh...

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not just cash out when you make a gain and start over again with small amounts.

You can do that. But the logic is that if you can gain let's say 100% return from your investment, there's a big difference when your initial investment is $250 vs $2000. But like I said there are also risks.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you, friend. Lets master the stock market. Just kidding, this is too much like gambling.

There's money to be maid in the Stock market. It's not like gambling at all. You gotta follow the market, and know the companies your investing in, the sector they're in, and how that sector is doing in general.

Money is there. And it's pretty easy money if you think about it. All you're doing is pressing buttons and just being aware. Lastly, don't fight the market. If stocks are going up, ride the wave up. If it's going down, short it and ride the wave down.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Someone needs to recomnd a book or some youtiube videos

https://twitter.com/InvestorsLive - I follow this guy on Twitter, Yesterday he shorted American Airlines and made about 30K.

I want to take some of this IT money and do something but the learning curve seems steep and I don't have much time.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to respond to everybody a little later. I'm a damn insomniac and I need to get some sleep. Y'all are asking some great questions.

Daps
I've read a few things that say technical analysis is simply a fundamental strategy that most traders do not even do. Cause it puts you in that losing 90%

Opinion?

Cause I'm trying to form my own angle that kind of working, well on demo forex anyway. This post inspires me to explore options:salute:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to recomnd a book or some youtiube videos

https://twitter.com/InvestorsLive - I follow this guy on Twitter, Yesterday he shorted American Airlines and made about 30K.

I want to take some of this IT money and do something but the learning curve seems steep and I don't have much time.

Go to Stocktwits. Twitter specifically for stocks.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:mjpls:It wasn't on the market then. Only venture capitalist get a crack at that. The game is rigged for people with money and insight. These broke outsiders don't have a chance.

after its initial opening it dropped to as low as 16 bucks (maybe lower)..............if anyone copped at that price and held tight they winning right now

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
after its initial opening it dropped to as low as 16 bucks (maybe lower)..............if anyone copped at that price and held tight they winning right now

True, but all the real money has been made once the stock went public. Investing when it was worth 10 million or 100 million (not available) is winning, not when it's worth Billions. It's never going to reach 100 bil. That's the game tho.

And only buying 500 stocks at 16$ = 8000$ ( which most people don't have to gamble) isn't going to change your life even if it doubles which rarely happens amongst the 1000s of stocks out there. These people that are winning in the market have advantages and money that we don't. Find another way. You throwing 1000$ here and there is senseless. You might as well buy a 1000 scratch offs.