Don't trade stock options breh...

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
holding until expiration can either make you a lot of money or leave you with nothing but it sounds like you’re already in the money with your call

Word I will give it a couple of days and make a decision the call doesn't expire until the 12th. I appreciate the knowledge.

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
curious where you found $NKLA I had never heard of it before this afternoon

I swear to you my old lady found it last week sometime. Told me about last night I did my research but shyt was like 35 bucks. This morning I bought 2 shares at 45 and decided to call 200 shares at 50 bucks. Cost me 360 for the call but current profit is 4600 if I sell.

But if it goes up to a $250 stock I will be kicking myself if I don't execute.

It's some money to be made in stocks. Risky but scared money don't make money. I'm trying to get my research up to try to make some noise.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I recently got into options about a month ago. A Breh in social media made a course, and I ended up joining a trading group that has amazing course material and call outs

I feel like it’s easier than people would have you think, but you still have to put some work in.

If you can put up 10k, and hit for 6% (which is nothing) that’s a $600 profit per trade
Who is this person

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Last year I read one of Tony Robbins books and the major thing he stressed was that no one really knows shyt about the market or can predict shyt accurately. But the hustle is that a lot of these firms want to convince you that they can, so they can bleed your wallet 3x for their guess work.

Charge you for their service
Charge you for every trade they make on your behalf
Charge you for whatever % of profit you make/pull out

He pretty much echoed what yall said, low cost index funds, ETFs, etc.
He mentioned that something like the S&P 500 has historically always increased by 8-10% (iirc) over the long haul.. but again, you'd be playing the long game and not the instant-gratification game.

Yep the best safest money I have ever made was low cost index funds, ETFs and defense stocks. Safe easy money with very little risk.