Don't trade stock options breh...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Recommending day trading is a good way for brehs to lose money.

If you want GUARANTEED wins, play the long game brehs. Invest in low cost index funds and ETF's, and just hold.

But everyone wants that instant gratification.
three years ago i flipped 13K into 50K over the course of a two years. then the trade war popped off, i took an L, doubled down sometimes and lost all of it

it can be rough for sure. the problem is that unexpected events can always come and bite you in the ass. but if you learn from it its possible to make serious bread. that being said...only ppl who really understand how to financially analyze these companies should be doing it liek tat. when i was trading stock options that time, i would pick expiries at least 4-6 months out ....and go in based on fundamental theses

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I recently got into options about a month ago. A Breh in social media made a course, and I ended up joining a trading group that has amazing course material and call outs

I feel like it’s easier than people would have you think, but you still have to put some work in.

If you can put up 10k, and hit for 6% (which is nothing) that’s a $600 profit per trade

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I recently got into options about a month ago. A Breh in social media made a course, and I ended up joining a trading group that has amazing course material and call outs

I feel like it’s easier than people would have you think, but you still have to put some work in.

If you can put up 10k, and hit for 6% (which is nothing) that’s a $600 profit per trade
have you made money off it

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is it enough to quit your day job
Well not yet,

But the point I was making was that it’s possible. Like the scenario I gave where if you could get ahold of 10k, and hit for 6% in a day trade, that’s $600. And of course there’s people who trade full time who put up more money and make more

Id just encourage brehs to look into it. These people been hip to the game for years but now with technology we can play. I got 2 affordable courses that really helped me out

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

If you want GUARANTEED wins, play the long game brehs. Invest in low cost index funds and ETF's, and just hold.

Agreed. Pick three or four index funds and/or ETFs and invest bi-weekly or monthly (or whenever to you paid). Dollar cost averaging.

If you have some left over then get the individual stocks you are interesting in.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Agreed. Pick three or four index funds and/or ETFs and invest bi-weekly or monthly (or whenever to you paid). Dollar cost averaging.

If you have some left over then get the individual stocks you are interesting in.

Yup. Last year I read one of Tony Robbins books and the major thing he stressed was that no one really knows shyt about the market or can predict shyt accurately. But the hustle is that a lot of these firms want to convince you that they can, so they can bleed your wallet 3x for their guess work.

Charge you for their service
Charge you for every trade they make on your behalf
Charge you for whatever % of profit you make/pull out

He pretty much echoed what yall said, low cost index funds, ETFs, etc.
He mentioned that something like the S&P 500 has historically always increased by 8-10% (iirc) over the long haul.. but again, you'd be playing the long game and not the instant-gratification game.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Loaded up on $SQ puts today. Bought some $DKNG calls as well.

trading about 25 different contracts atm

how y’all doing? I need $CGC to fill this gap so I can dump it. Made some foolish calls a while back on $AMD and $INTC which are lagging

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
2-0 on calls, I definitely need to start learning the signals for when to call, when to sell, etc. This guessing and using social media shyt isn’t it

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
Loaded up on $SQ puts today. Bought some $DKNG calls as well.

trading about 25 different contracts atm

how y’all doing? I need $CGC to fill this gap so I can dump it. Made some foolish calls a while back on $AMD and $INTC which are lagging

Called NKLA at 50 expire 6/12 for 2 contracts. Should I sell for a profit or try to execute? Noob on options.