Don't sign you contract if you don't like it. The Darrelle Revis Thread

Daps
Honestly, I see dude man is at it again.

Bottom line, if re-negnotiated that deal in 2010, and read it and didn't like the number from 2012, then don't sign it.

Dude is getting to be a nuissance, I`d hate to have this shyt on my team

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

Bottom line, if re-negnotiated that deal in 2010, and read it and didn't like the number from 2012, then don't sign it.

I am not about to speak on a man and his money, but it's a tad ridiculous from a fans perspective to sign deals and constantly want them thrown out and redone after each season.

Either you want the years for security, or you want the most money each season. Can't have both.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

STFU YOU CAC

IF DARELLE REVIS BLOWS OUT HIS KNEE TOMORROW AND CAME BACK AS A MEDIOCRE CORNER...THE TEAM WILL "RENEGOTIATE" HIS IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND NOT PAY HIM ANOTHER DIME OF HIS SALARY.

YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR WASPISH TROLLING SOMEWHERE ELSE

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So thread starters gonna bring that obsessiveness to the-Coli now too? Dude single handedly made SOHH borderline unreadable on Sundays. :stopitslime:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
So thread starters gonna bring that obsessiveness to the-Coli now too? Dude single handedly made SOHH borderline unreadable on Sundays. :stopitslime:

WE GON SHUT HIS shyt DOWN EARRRRRRRLY OVER HERE MY NIG..

ONE STAR/NEG REP/ANTI CAC SOHH ICY GANG GOING STRONG.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
IF DARELLE REVIS BLOWS OUT HIS KNEE TOMORROW AND CAME BACK AS A MEDIOCRE CORNER...THE TEAM WILL "RENEGOTIATE" HIS IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND NOT PAY HIM ANOTHER DIME OF HIS SALARY.
thats just not true at all
he has a base salary of 4.5 million this year.

Daps
I am not about to speak on a man and his money, but it's a tad ridiculous from a fans perspective to sign deals and constantly want them thrown out and redone after each season.

Either you want the years for security, or you want the most money each season. Can't have both.

That`s what i`m saying, if you want your deal thrown out every year, then just sign 1 year deals. You can't sign 3 year deals and then want to renegotiate when it's the third year and the first 2 years were front-loaded.

Eiither you want security, or you want the most money possible ever year, Revis seems to want the latter, then he should never sign a contract with $5m as a salary for one of the years

Daps
Darrelle Revis on contract: 'I'm a corporation, too' - NFL.com

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan expects cornerback Darrelle Revis to show up at training camp on time in July.

The more we hear Revis speak about his contractual situation, however, the more we don't think Revis will be there.

"I'm a corporation, too," Revis told the New York Daily News on Thursday.

If Revis knew he'd be at camp, he'd say so. He won't say that. He's a corporation, and the Jets might wind up dealing with the same old drama that they did in 2010.

Somehow, this all seems to be pointing towards more clandestine meetings at the Roscoe Diner. Unfortunately, "Hard Knocks" won't be there to film them this year.
=========================================================

I'm a corporation too! That's just too funny

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
being underpaid and holding out for a more lucrative contract is ok the first time, but after you are happy with, and sign that more lucrative deal, then you come back in 2 years and want out you are just an ass at that point

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
being underpaid and holding out for a more lucrative contract is ok the first time, but after you are happy with, and sign that more lucrative deal, then you come back in 2 years and want out you are just an ass at that point

kinda hard to disagree with this. I aint mad at dude, but he gotta do him and I hope he gets what he wants. Last thing you want to be is villified and blackballed.