Don't mean to brag but, I made the splurge on that Sony 3DTV!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:wtf:

Okay, lets try this again...
does your xbox have hdmi?

if not your best bet would be to get a component wire for the xbox. the sony tv has that input. dvi to hdmi isn't gonna help you, and vga to hdmi needs a converter box (I think)
I then said what is wrong with DVI to HDMI and you reply with...
you answered your own question. DVI is digital and very similar to HDMI (that's why you can use a simple adapter with those 2). VGA is actually analog and is similar to a 'component' connection

Still waiting on you to tell me whats wrong with DVI to HDMI

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:wtf:

Okay, lets try this again...

I then said what is wrong with DVI to HDMI and you reply with...

Still waiting on you to tell me whats wrong with DVI to HDMI

there's nothing wrong with it. but I'm assuming dude is using the xbox VGA cable, so it's not gonna help him

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
smh @ this faggit even knowing HOME has free games.
Sure, we all HEARRRRRD about it. But who actually spends time there breakdancing and shyt, oh wait... you do :sitdown:

Whats wrong with DVI to HDMI? There is no such thing as VGA to HDMI (they sell them, but they bunk) because you can't carry an analog signal over a digital one.

And once they finally catch up to him, my statement will then become a true story once again!!! :win:

Look @ this lame ass nikka here :heh:
Go back to sohh... with your mattress son. I won't even dignify this clown with a response to his non-comment. What I will get on is his phone sig.
This ol' bytch ass nikka all excited he got a phone, so when he post it says "Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2" like its some badge of honor.
I'm having fun here, this TV isn't a big deal to me. Its a nice deal that anybody including you can hop on. But you? You really are thinking your bragging by making your phone post that bullshyt. nikka, don't nobody give a fukk about what kind of phone you rockin. fukk your tapatalk nikka, I'll tapadance on your fukkin ass bytch :boss:

As an blackbelt in "yeah right nikka" let me expose the lies of a sad clown :bryan:
He's been in this thread talkin shyt the entire time. Even had my undivided attention a few times. But waits til now to say he has a 55in 3DTV? :beli:
I mean.. damn, what the fukk. Sure you do pal. That is just something you would of said in one of your earlier post if that was true. Anybody with an smidgen of intelligence could see that. There are so many ways I could dice you up right now, but it would be :deadhorse:

Rumors - Timex Social Club - YouTube

You can find one in your shorts :piss:

why the fukk would i lie to fakkit loser like you? lol...Im not here to brag about my TV like u are with ur 24 inch..Im saying why the hell would i be jealous when i have better? lol...You copping subtle pleas with your replies...poor little shyt stain :umad:

i've had my TV since income tax came in...Even mentioned it on the other site in a thread about income tax...Nice try though lol

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
there's nothing wrong with it. but I'm assuming dude is using the xbox VGA cable, so it's not gonna help him

I thought he was talking about hooking up his PC to the monitor :facepalm:
Yeah, he's gonna have to go the component cable route.
This monitor is only 1080p anyway, so the VGA advantage isn't gonna be an option. But then again, VGA isn't perfect. Component & HDMI seem to work better on the xbox from user reviews. I used to rock the VGA back when HD-DVD was still a factor :shaq2:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt, Ghost Recon has a full 3D mode :eek:
Its not even labeled on the fukkin box, but its full fledged 3DTV supported 3D
And the shyt looks AWESOME. This and Gears in 3D = :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
24in

24in

24in

Let me adjust my glasses :whoo:

The font is bigger than your tv
lol @ gaming on a 24 in TV. that shyt is a computer monitor and fukk that we plug computers up to TVs these days. its not like every decent model TV isn't 3D anyways.