Don't mean to brag but, I made the splurge on that Sony 3DTV!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
$200 more then 2 years ago,thats why im thinkin bout coppin this one,it got vga input right?:leon:

Nope, just two HDMI's and one component slot.
You can buy a DVI to HDMI connector tho :hula:
$7 @ best buy... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/eForCit...&skuId=4596113&st=DVI to HDMI cable&cp=1&lp=1

And to everyone out there, I just found out that Best Buy will let you return the TV for up to 30days with out a restocking fee.
So if your on the fence, there is now literally NO excuse for why you wouldn't try this TV out. Unless your related to Jedi :jawalrus:

As for a tuner, you can use a DVD/Blu-ray/VHS player as a tuner.
I'd just use my cable box, but if you don't have that type of luxury?
Now you do. If you don't have any of those? Go get a paper route...

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This broke ass lame prolly just plays the free games in playstation home while laying in his poo stained mattress

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
$200 more then 2 years ago,thats why im thinkin bout coppin this one,it got vga input right?:leon:

does your xbox have hdmi?

if not your best bet would be to get a component wire for the xbox. the sony tv has that input. dvi to hdmi isn't gonna help you, and vga to hdmi needs a converter box (I think)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Welfare check recipients don't own 3DTV's bruh. Your trying too hard.Failing too easy
And call yourself Bboystyle but you live in Soco :guilty:
Your jealousy at me 3D-pimpin is welcomed, and I would like it if you continued your femalish wimper as I ball out of control all thru this thread with active shutter activated :boss:
Meanwhile, your wife and kids are forced to watch cyan/green styled 3D versions of Over the Hedge :bryan:
:usure:
I know this cat across the street that keep dodgin Rent a Center for his shyt..:russ:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It was all good just a week ago. Go back to sohh with your mattress son.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Reverse psychology doesn't work on MEN, b-BOY. See, I can prove why I won
I bought a very VERY nice TV to game on. Its used as a 2nd TV in my bedroom
Think about that for a second. I now have 2 TV's in my fukking bedroom.
The TV is nice, its mad nice.
Sony PlayStation 3D display User Reviews - LCD Monitors - CNET Reviews
or
Sony PlayStation 3D Display Review & Rating | PCMag.com
But lets ignore that because your :fire: Alright.
Sohh while I'm chillin with this device, you guys are now acting as if the TV is some trash. Now why would you do that? There's only one reason for that
Because your jealous. Your a hater. And you think because a bunch of other broke ass bytch nikkaz wanna join you, that some internet fanboys/haters can join there hate together to make a great buy a bad one :laff:
Yeah, okay faggit. If thats what your little pea-sized brain really believes.
Those links I just dropped, those respectable sites. Yeah, they got it wrong
Some hating faggits on a bootleg forum know whats REALLY good.

Breh imma give a snack one last time and then imma starve you...Jealous? breh i got a 55 inch 3D TV,wtf am im gonna be jealous over a petty 24 inch for? And if you think you TV is so nice and you scored big,then your standards are that of a 5 year old homeless kid....:smugfavre:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So we know who Court is, but is Centipede = Deezay?

:ehh:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
This broke ass lame prolly just plays the free games in playstation home while laying in his poo stained mattress
smh @ this faggit even knowing HOME has free games.
Sure, we all HEARRRRRD about it. But who actually spends time there breakdancing and shyt, oh wait... you do :sitdown:
does your xbox have hdmi?

if not your best bet would be to get a component wire for the xbox. the sony tv has that input. dvi to hdmi isn't gonna help you, and vga to hdmi needs a converter box (I think)
Whats wrong with DVI to HDMI? There is no such thing as VGA to HDMI (they sell them, but they bunk) because you can't carry an analog signal over a digital one.
I know this cat across the street that keep dodgin Rent a Center for his shyt..
And once they finally catch up to him, my statement will then become a true story once again!!! :win:
It was all good just a week ago. Go back to sohh with your mattress son.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Look @ this lame ass nikka here :heh:
Go back to sohh... with your mattress son. I won't even dignify this clown with a response to his non-comment. What I will get on is his phone sig.
This ol' bytch ass nikka all excited he got a phone, so when he post it says "Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2" like its some badge of honor.
I'm having fun here, this TV isn't a big deal to me. Its a nice deal that anybody including you can hop on. But you? You really are thinking your bragging by making your phone post that bullshyt. nikka, don't nobody give a fukk about what kind of phone you rockin. fukk your tapatalk nikka, I'll tapadance on your fukkin ass bytch :boss:
Breh imma give a snack one last time and then imma starve you...Jealous? breh i got a 55 inch 3D TV,wtf am im gonna be jealous over a petty 24 inch for? And if you think you TV is so nice and you scored big,then your standards are that of a 5 year old homeless kid....
As an blackbelt in "yeah right nikka" let me expose the lies of a sad clown :bryan:
He's been in this thread talkin shyt the entire time. Even had my undivided attention a few times. But waits til now to say he has a 55in 3DTV? :beli:
I mean.. damn, what the fukk. Sure you do pal. That is just something you would of said in one of your earlier post if that was true. Anybody with an smidgen of intelligence could see that. There are so many ways I could dice you up right now, but it would be :deadhorse:
So we know who Court is, but is Centipede = Deezay?

:ehh:

:rudy:
The fukk is Centipede?
You can find one in your shorts :piss:

Last edited by a moderator:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
court threads keep the rec room buzzin somethings never change :gladbron:

Wait...Teacher found this place?

michael-scott-no.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Whats wrong with DVI to HDMI? There is no such thing as VGA to HDMI (they sell them, but they bunk) because you can't carry an analog signal over a digital one.

you answered your own question. DVI is digital and very similar to HDMI (that's why you can use a simple adapter with those 2). VGA is actually analog and is similar to a 'component' connection