Don't mean to brag but, I made the splurge on that Sony 3DTV!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
This isn't a reach. Mine still works
Sohh does mine, but we are in the exteme minority. And that dumbass even brought up a NES like if that would be a factor on what TV you buy :shaq2:
The Monitor has components as well. I guess you'd hook the NES up to that?
I remember the NES adaptor. Its one cord. What TV even accepts that now?
What would you plug it into? The Yellow? No sound right?
Instead of trying to figure that out, I think it was Billy Bumfukk who asked.
I have a Nintendo Wii. Go here... Wiiso
Then you can put an emulator on your wii and have every nes/snes/mastersystem/genesis/neogeo/ever released (which I have done)
But if you have a NES sitting in your entertainment system area? :usure:
I'd have to kindly tell you guys to flying the fukk outta here
Why not spend the $249 on a freshly new mattress then?
No need for cursing, why not just buy a 3d computer gaming monitor with all the hookups and TV tuner?
Why not, Why not, Why not you try shutting the fukk up you hateful b*stard. Why would I want a 3D computer gaming monitor when I play on consoles :what:
I actually have a tuner that came with my laptop. I never took that shyt out the box because I have no need to jump thru hoops to watch TV
Why not just own a big ass TV and cableTV like Myself and P.Diddy do you broke ass faggit :hula:
Now your trying to act like this TV isn't a steal at the price its at.
I don't need your dumbass opinion, its fact this is an awesome deal. Sorry if that offends you...
Breh your whole style is a gimmick. From your online personality to your real life. Hell i bet you the reason why you adopt your nieces and nephews is because your wifey keeps getting knocked up on them late night tips. And being the p*ssy that you are you're too afraid to admit that 2 of your kids aint even yours breh. I know it hurts deep down inside to be a welfare collecting, supporting other nikkas kids adopting ass nikka. But just know that at the end of the day,you always can rely on ur used mattress to make you feel like a king.
:umad:
It's Sunday and I just got out of church....had the whole ministry praying for you, Court
And when the collection plate was passed around, your mom did like she always does and passes you a dollar (broke beeeyatch!!!)
Oh you "splurged" on the 200 dollar 24 in Sony that everybody and their momma says is turrible. Nicely done.

BTW, 3D is gay.
1.) So now everybody and they mama got this? Really
How many people you know own one, I'll wait :popcorn:
The TV was just discounted. Only people who owned it prior to are people who felt the TV was worth $500 (or more recently $300)
The TV's wasn't covered then like they are now either. So some ppl, especially those ppl who didn't get a warranty? Yeah, they mad. As they should be.
But now its @ the $200 price point which is dirt cheap. Never once did I say it was expensive. You taking my comments to heart. Only reason you would do that is because even at the $200 pricepoint, you can't enter the game :sadcam:
So everybody and they mama's say its crap, and 3D is gay. Yeah, we gotcha
You got that Return of the Jedi type swag...
24 inches..

da fukk

nikka, can you ever see more than one character on the screen at one time

lol at fresh prince re-run, will taking to hilary, standing right beside her, but you can only see her arm...

lol man i can just imagine how something like dynasty warriors would look...like a bunch of ants...

And you can forget sniping on any FPS game...the heads would be to small for you to hit...

Man hold up...was u playing halo reach earlier...? Where you the dude who kept picking up the sniper rifle and missing the shyt out of everything???
All those jokes belong here :trash:
Ignorance is bliss, thats why your mother doesn't know who your father is
Anybody wanna school this dumba$$holefaggitbytch?
Real talk, first couple years of college, I gamed primarily on my 20 in magnavox. Granted, I was in a small ass dorm, but that shyt was legit as fukk. nikka was in the top 1000 in CoD4 gamin on a 20 in. But as a primary tv and shyt nowadays? Not confined to a 5x5 box of a room. On some grown man "check out my swaggin 24in 3D TV" type shyt?

Nah son
Agreed, and what you ended your post with does not apply to me so we cool :clap:
there's pretty much no such thing as a computer monitor with a TV tuner. and in this day and age, wtf do you need a TV tuner for anyway?

and you're not gonna find a 120Hz monitor for less than $300
Exactly, and this bytch is 240hz + the best 3D you can get at home right now
That makes this TV a must have for EVERYBODY except for the 13ppl in the world who actually own a GOOD qualtiy 50+ in 3DTV.
nah, that's the size most competitive players prefer
24in does sound small, but its not small at all. Its widescreen so it appears much larger than say a non widescreen 24in TV/monitor
Nothing looks "small" on the TV, the colors look better than any TV I ever gamed on or seen in a store. Only complaints was some ppl started getting pixels or some shyt on there screen? Others had a issue where the screen would dim, then brighten then repeat?
There's a manual fix for that problem if you ever get it (mine has no issues as of now) but if my TV did have any issues EVER, they will replace it for the next 4yrs.
So I have nothing to worry about. Lets talk about the TV, its worth it.
I hate sony, I gain nothing by telling you guys to cop this. I'm not some a$$hole that will tell you guys to buy something if it isn't worth it.
When talking video games, its a matter of opinion. Hardware like TV's?
Its not opinion, its fact this is a GREAT picture. And its not small.. fukk it, I'm gonna post a video of it. I'll do that in my next post...
i play videogames on a 27 inch monitor

when i switched from pc gaming to console i realized sitting on the couch far away from the screen was fukking horrible

need that shyt close
Yeah, in my liviing room I have a 55in but my couch is far as shyt from the TV
I cant even use Kinect from the couch. I gotta bring a chair into the living.
Now I can do all my gaming in my own space, not having to worry about hogging up the main TV. I don't wanna share this girl. She's all mine
I know nikkaz is jealous cuz there girl (TV) ain't got it goin on. She probably not 240hz.. she def ain't 3D pimpin. My TV Bad, My TV good, My TV does stuff your TV wish it could :troll:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Courtney getting sonned again to oblivion and he thinks just because he replies he's winning...I think its best if we stop feeding this troll and see what he's really made of...

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Courtney getting sonned again to oblivion and he thinks just because he replies he's winning...I think its best if we stop feeding this troll and see what he's really made of...
Reverse psychology doesn't work on MEN, b-BOY. See, I can prove why I won
I bought a very VERY nice TV to game on. Its used as a 2nd TV in my bedroom
Think about that for a second. I now have 2 TV's in my fukking bedroom.
The TV is nice, its mad nice.
Sony PlayStation 3D display User Reviews - LCD Monitors - CNET Reviews
or
Sony PlayStation 3D Display Review & Rating | PCMag.com
But lets ignore that because your :fire: Alright.
Sohh while I'm chillin with this device, you guys are now acting as if the TV is some trash. Now why would you do that? There's only one reason for that
Because your jealous. Your a hater. And you think because a bunch of other broke ass bytch nikkaz wanna join you, that some internet fanboys/haters can join there hate together to make a great buy a bad one :laff:
Yeah, okay faggit. If thats what your little pea-sized brain really believes.
Those links I just dropped, those respectable sites. Yeah, they got it wrong
Some hating faggits on a bootleg forum know whats REALLY good.

Does that even sound plausible to you? (thats probably too big of a word for you :deadrose:)
Bye Bye Hater, I gets...
smh this nikka court stay taking L's
I take them from bytch nikkaz like yourself, then I take it to the faaaaaaaaaaace :ashylarry:
Thats right, I'm caked up like Jamarcus while you broke as fukk like Warren (sapp)

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
there's pretty much no such thing as a computer monitor with a TV tuner. and in this day and age, wtf do you need a TV tuner for anyway?

and you're not gonna find a 120Hz monitor for less than $300

:comeon: Samsung syncmaster is a monitor with HDMI and DVI inputs for latop and consoles plus TV tuner bruh..

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Thats right, I'm caked up

l260a.gif

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: Samsung syncmaster is a monitor with HDMI and DVI inputs for latop and consoles plus TV tuner bruh..

nikka, I know you not gonna bring up that shytty ass monitor :russ:
Bruh, I was gonna buy that exact monitor in the fall of 2010
Was on the verge, but then I ended up getting a crucial deal on a Samsung 32 HDTV for $140 (I was still slangin back then... what cost around that price???)
That TV was flimsy as fukk. Picture quality was Ok.
But your comparing that piece of shyt which probably goes for about $170 now to this Tv which is bigger (or wider) has 3D and is 240hz.
Like other guy said, what would you need the tuner for?
You tryna watch normal TV, you gonna buy an antenna n shyt?

Your issue is you a broke nikka who got basic cable :laff:
Thats the ONLY reason anyone would be concerned about a damn tuner
Bruh, if you rockin only basic cable, please don't speak in a TV thread.
You the type of dude who wanna talk about that new mac book pro, but your mad it doesn't have a port for dial-up connections :aicmon:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
So you think your cool making a joke about dial up in 2012? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the mattress today?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Man, I might have to look into this, I already have the big screen but I wouldn't mind replacing the bedroom tv with something slightly smaller for the 3d and 240hz for 2 hun.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I play my xbox on a 24 inch monitor :manny: dont kno much about it besides that its full hd,but wit vga cables I got it at 1920x1080 settings,its perfect for me cuz on the side of my bell,i just roll over and start gaming :win:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
So you think your cool making a joke about dial up in 2012? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the mattress today?
Maybe I did muthafukka, wanna make something of it :yeshrug:
Man, I might have to look into this, I already have the big screen but I wouldn't mind replacing the bedroom tv with something slightly smaller for the 3d and 240hz for 2 hun.
Exactamundo!!! And I swear to you, you will be more than pleased with the actual display. The picture quality, the 3D, and the size is seems bigger than 24' Seriously, if I didn't know it was 24' I'd of thought it was a 27in.
Its the perfect size for gaming imo. I have no intentions on going back to the 32in in the same room, its that damn good :yes:
Court coming out swingin on his haters....:russ:
Man, nikkaz is gonna get it. My name ain't Court. But I'm bringin the hate movement over to the Coli. Say Hello to the bad guy :manny:
I play my xbox on a 24 inch monitor :manny: dont kno much about it besides that its full hd,but wit vga cables I got it at 1920x1080 settings,its perfect for me cuz on the side of my bell,i just roll over and start gaming :win:

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for that 24' monitor?