Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
great flick

brehs...i howled at the scene with leo and cate blanchett in the hotel hallway. :mjlol:

i ran that part back at least three times

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It’s a composite of tech billionaires, but mostly Elon. Elon is known for hyping shyt that ends up failing. Hyperloop, self driving, Starlink, and a host of other vapor ware.

Hopefully 2022 is the year when the media stops riding his dikk and calls him out for the fraud he really is.
He definitely has plenty of negatives. But SpaceX and Starlink are not among those. but don’t get me started on that full self driving bullshyt, that definitely fits the mold

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He definitely has plenty of negatives. But SpaceX and Starlink are not among those. but don’t get me started on that full self driving bullshyt, that definitely fits the mold

This guy is credible. He makes great videos debunking that con man Elon. These are just two. Tesla might be the only legit company that he has and it’s wildly overvalued.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Watched it last night

Great movie

a little sad when you think about it but unfortunately it's the truth in today's world

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Classic Movie!!!!!!
Gonna watch again.

G6A4yZ3.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
IT WAS SAID THAT COVID PLAYED A ROLE AND EDITS WERE MADE AFTER THE PANDEMIC

EITHER WAY, IT FITS BOTH GLOBAL WARMING & COVID, AS WELL AS BOTH SIDES OF EACH ISSUE

BASICALLY, WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT IT WAS CREATED IN A WAY THAT GIVES THE VIEWER A CHOICE TO APPLY IT AS THEY SEE FIT

MUCH MORE CLEVER THAN IT SEEMINGLY IS ON THE SURFACE
The only thing that has anything to do with COVID is that the scientific community element can also be applied to current covid discussions. The movie was written before covid, cast before covid, and the spirit and message was about climate change.

You won't agree because you never admit when you're wrong, you just reply in caps and go further from the point, but you are not correct.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just watched the movie. It was cool but felt it was a little too long. The wig the breh was wearing cracked me the hell up! :dead: I tried to take his character seriously but every time I looked at him I started cracking up! :mjlol: Should have just had him be bald.

Crazy how the people who were the most concerned about the comet in the beginning and middle of the movie ended up being the most calm at the end of the movie while the people who didn't take it serious were the ones panicking and trying to escape the planet at the end. :mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The only thing that has anything to do with COVID is that the scientific community element can also be applied to current covid discussions. The movie was written before covid, cast before covid, and the spirit and message was about climate change.

You won't agree because you never admit when you're wrong, you just reply in caps and go further from the point, but you are not correct.
THIS MOVIE WASNT
FILMED UNTIL AFTER
THE PANDEMIC BEGAN
AND YOU CAN CLEARLY
SEE THE FAUCI/TRUMP INFLUENCE

THEY PRACTICALLY HAD
MAGA RALLIES IN THIS shyt
JUST LIKE TRUMP DURING COVID.
:devil:
:evil:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Mid to be honest. I breezed through the thread and saw Veep was mentioned. This movie had funny moments throughout but can’t hold a candle to how funny Veep is.