Don't know the back story...but Cac catches beatdown from hell

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are saying the brotha went too far.....I cant say without knowing all the facts.:beli:

he couldve given him brain damage or even killed him with the kicks and stomps on his head..... i highly doubt he did anything worthy of that.

Kano

All Star
Daps
Crazy video

Personally I'm never going to jail or prison just because someone called me the N word.

Only time Im fighting if someone put their hands/ spits on me or my family.

Bruh did what he had to do I get it, but when it's all said and done he would be the person going to jail. If he had a job he can kiss that goodbye, if he is paying rent he can loos that goodbye.all the while the white kid who most likely instigated and started the altercation get away Scott free.

They want a reaction so they can throw the legalities at you. it may not be socially acceptable to call you the N word anymore (obviously not in this case) but they sure as hell make it socially acceptable to lock all of our brothers up.

Be careful out here brehs. Sometimes a strong man is the one that can control is anger.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hilarious, but typical that women think like this...with all that "i couldn't fight someone knowing they can't fight" bullshyt. It explains why they pop so much shyt to men who can clearly whoop they're ass. They really think that man shouldn't hit them back.
but put hands on their kids everyday

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Shut up bytch. It's survival of the fittest. Don't street fight if you're a scared little fakkit.

506.jpg

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo peep the cac face after the powerbomb,fukker had the fear of god in him.