Don't know the back story...but Cac catches beatdown from hell

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
black dudes version of taking things too far = you get an extra kick to the forehead

white dudes version of taking things too far = someone's church gets shot up

I pray the white dude doesn't retaliate :(

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
That's barbaric ideology.

Nothing wrong with defending yourself, but the lack of compassion in your statement is alarming.

Bullshyt. That doesn't apply to a street fight when you have no one to have your back and if things get ugly, you are at the mercy of your opponent. You threaten another man's life with some racist shyt like that, then you deserve to get an ass whooping of a life time. Compassion my ass when someone threaten your life and thinks it is a joke that he can get away with it.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Bullshyt. That doesn't apply to a street fight when you have no one to have your back and if things get ugly, you are at the mercy of your opponent. You threaten another man's life with some racist shyt like that, then you deserve to get an ass whooping of a life time. Compassion my ass when someone threaten your life and thinks it is a joke that he can get away with it.

I feel you.....but it's still barbaric whether it's justified or not..Compassion goes out the window in the heat of the moment. My problem is THAT window is a lot larger these days. I'm just identifying things in society that is leading to our downfall..

We can wonder why people are fukked up, and why everything is going to shyt all day...what does it matter if we don't have direct reasons as to why?

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I feel you.....but it's still barbaric whether it's justified or not..Compassion goes out the window in the heat of the moment. My problem is THAT window is a lot larger these days. I'm just identifying things in society that is leading to our downfall..

We can wonder why people are fukked up, and why everything is going to shyt all day...what does it matter if we don't have direct reasons as to why?

Bro I seen videos of people showing compassion to the aggressor after they took him down and get killed in the process via getting shot or stabbed to death. You can't take any chances with these people who throw threats out casually like that. Would have I beaten him up that badly? No but I certainly wouldn't get angry at the dude in the video for kicking that cac's ass for the severity of what he said. People don't fukk around when it comes to their lives.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Didn't we just have a thread about putting your business on tape? We :mjlol: over this shyt, but that young man is about to do some real time. :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That was hard to watch, but the White boy clearly had it coming if his White friends behind him watched without intervening. I'd like to know the backstory tho. Those kicks and blows to the head was personal.

You're definitely a filthy Edomite. I watched that video with a smile on my face. The Cac swung first and he deservedly got the beats in return.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Bro I seen videos of people showing compassion to the aggressor after they took him down and get killed in the process via getting shot or stabbed to death. You can't take any chances with these people who throw threats out casually like that. Would have I beaten him up that badly? No but I certainly wouldn't get angry at the dude in the video for kicking that cac's ass for the severity of what he said. People don't fukk around when it comes to their lives.

word up..

let me be clear tho...kick his ass....

i was really just talking about the head stomp tho...