Don't know the back story...but Cac catches beatdown from hell

Daps
I've never seen someone get their ass beat with that type of malice without them having some type of gas to light that fire. I just don't agree with stomping someone out when they're on the ground. If they keep trying to get up by all means put them back down. But when a dude is on the ground in the fetal position getting stomped in the head and ribs n shyt...nah.

Nah some people deserve that and more

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That's barbaric ideology.

Nothing wrong with defending yourself, but the lack of compassion in your statement is alarming.
Barbaric? Not any more fukking barbaric than the shyt whites have done to blacks and continue to do so till this day. If anything, the amount of cowardice in your statement is alarming. Compassion? Whites have done far worse to blacks than what ol boy did in that video for way less, even for no reason at all. fukk your compassion, in war, you would be killed quickly.

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Terrible singleleg.

If you have the leg like that, don't drive forward.

Make a C motion with your body to the outside of the leg youre holding and he's going down
Agreed, your not going to finish a single or a double on an opponent with 100 pounds on you, if you dont cut that angle and finish the take down from the outside.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Barbaric? Not any more fukking barbaric than the shyt whites have done to blacks and continue to do so till this day. If anything, the amount of cowardice in your statement is alarming. Compassion? Whites have done far worse to blacks than what ol boy did in that video for way less, even for no reason at all. fukk your compassion, in war, you would be killed quickly.

Oh...this was a black vs. white thing?

I was just calling it how I see it. That shyt is barbaric, and counterproductive to the advancement of mankind. Don't get caught in the sauce, by thinking you're fighting the good fight to the point you lose your own humanity.

That's apart of the agenda breh. They got you in their clutches and you don't even know it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Oh...this was a black vs. white thing?

I was just calling it how I see it. That shyt is barbaric, and counterproductive to the advancement of mankind. Don't get caught in the sauce, by thinking you're fighting the good fight to the point you lose your own humanity.

That's apart of the agenda breh. They got you in their clutches and you don't even know it.
:dahell:

:dahell::camby: