Don’t Go To Arizona Thinking shyt Is Sweet Brehs

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who retaliated!? (you don't have to answer that part obviously)
i know the saying is frats are really just gangs also but i never took it seriously :what:

Funny thing is I know plenty dudes that bang went to college and pledged (stupid shyt) but his situation the two were separate it was over a chick

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix has some actual hoods out here. Not that I glorify it but I've lived here since 2006.

Park South
Westside City
Lindo Park
Maryvale
The Vistas
Broadway
The LULACS
Idk what they do around 40th and 48th St between Broadway and Baseline but they active over there too.

I'm missing some other places but its wild out here.

These lil young boys out here are shoot first just like most other cities. It's a noticeable more black population than people think. Out of towners only see the Scottdales and Downtown and think it's some cowtown.. phoenix is the 5th largest city in the US

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arizona is too damm hot to be thug, can't mug be with a 108 degree outside
Coming from NC where it's regularly between 96-100 and very humid in the summer, I found Arizona's heat to be a breath of fresh air (no pun).:ehh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phoenix has some actual hoods out here. Not that I glorify it but I've lived here since 2006.

Park South
Westside City
Lindo Park
Maryvale
The Vistas
Broadway
The LULACS
Idk what they do around 40th and 48th St between Broadway and Baseline but they active over there too.

These lil young boys out here are shoot first just like most other cities. It's a noticeable more black population than people think. Out of towners only see the Scottdales and Downtown and think it's some cowtown.. phoenix is the 5th largest city in the US
How is 19th & dunlap? I was kindly greeted by some tweakers at that light rail station and saw what appeared to be some junkies hanging out.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
nikkas love to act like where they live is a warzone and super tough, noone gives a fukk
"thinking shyt sweet"....what you mean...wearing 100k on ya neck...that will get you robbed or killed anywhere

I been all over the country and not a fukking thing happens, nikkas need to calm down with this noise

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
KC, MO is a tourist attraction. We also not soft like p*ssy ass Arizona. Dont even know why its called that, yall not AIRING out a damn thing but yall cars when yall ride through this bullshyt

shutterstockRF_149218376.jpg
This might be the first time in my life ive ever heard of Kansas City, MO as a tourist attraction :pachaha:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do nikka love bragging about how dangerous their cities are?::mjlol:

It’s Arizona. Only thing nikkas need to be worried about are heat strokes and scorpions.:dead:

Have you been following rap? This is on brand with the most popular rap music lol

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

Park South
Westside City
Lindo Park
Maryvale
The Vistas
Broadway
The LULACS

damn i never expected to see that mentioned on here. i used to have to stay at my aunt's apartment in the lulacs back in the 80s while my mom was at work. that shyt was ghetto as hell.

and between 40th and 48th between broadway and baseline is a combo of industrial buildings and ghetto homes. enough stuff to steal and enough places to hide and get high.

Last edited: