DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Repeating a narrative that isn't true? Every advanced statistic shows Purdy has been fine.
:dahell: what narrative am I repeating? Can you stop saying stupid shyt about what I think?

I don't repeat narratives. I say what I think.

I watched the game live and I watched the film after. Live I though Aiyuk was MIA. On film I see separation and him beating his man often. I see multiple times where the ball has to come to him and it isn't or it's incomplete. Including a surefire td.

On the other hand, out of six sacks at least four are on Brock himself. Both of the turnovers are on Brock.

It was a poor game by him live and it looks even worse when looking at the film.

So please...stop with the "repeating narratives" bs. It's insulting.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't repeat narratives. I say what I think.

I'm not trying to start an argument over it. You watched the film again and you think what you think, that's cool.. however, the advanced stats are showing that Purdy is having a very good year and I've seen him make some difficult throws. I've also seen the o-line collapse on him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm not trying to start an argument over it. You watched the film again and you think what you think, that's cool.. however, the advanced stats are showing that Purdy is having a very good year and I've seen him make some difficult throws. I've also seen the o-line collapse on him.
Ill take film over advanced metrics any time.

if I see purdy throwing into triple coverage and it somehow works, Im not gonna say its a good play. its a play that might be picked off eventually if you keep doing it.

when I see Aiyuk being wide open in the corner of the endzone and Purdy lets go of the ball late and its out of bounds instead of an easy TD :manny: it is what it is.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
and Purdy literally is on record for Flores scheme giving him issues. he even complimented Flores after the game about it

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps