DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
All the top teams struggled today. Dallas got they shyt pushed in, Baltimore lost, Detroit lost, LA getting stomped early, KC might be in for a fight. So I'm not too worried about this one.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Just need to be .500 by the time CMC is healthy. This is 1 on the L column. No need to get crazy worked up.

:manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Kyle also said theres no timeline for his return

:russ:

Alright. With this news it might be appropriate to panic a bit if Sam Darnold and the potential 3rd team in the NFC North was eating us up like this.

That said, Moody is on the level replacement running the ball. I just don't think he concerns a defense on pass plays like CMC does.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:russ:

Alright. With this news it might be appropriate to panic a bit if Sam Darnold and the potential 3rd team in the NFC North was eating us up like this.

That said, Moody is on the level replacement running the ball. I just don't think he concerns a defense on pass plays like CMC does.
I hope Moody never runs the ball :russ: I know you meant Mason tho, I agree

this CMC shyt is sad, I wonder if the contract extension was a wedding gift :patrice: if they knew about the injury and still ponied up that $$$ thats inexcusable

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All the top teams struggled today. Dallas got they shyt pushed in, Baltimore lost, Detroit lost, LA getting stomped early, KC might be in for a fight. So I'm not too worried about this one.

My RWO brother!

One of these teams is not like the other :mjgrin:

And

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I hope Moody never runs the ball :russ: I know you meant Mason tho, I agree

this CMC shyt is sad, I wonder if the contract extension was a wedding gift :patrice: if they knew about the injury and still ponied up that $$$ thats inexcusable

Speaking of money…. I don’t know….. has there ever been a player that gets paid & comes out the following season to ball out?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
They won’t give you attention or you team attention

Cuz the don’t respect you are the Seahawks

But I got time

Yall gonna be down and bad in 2 weeks then we won’t hear for you for the rest of the season:mjlol:

2-0 baby :banderas:

We might go 5-0 seeing our schedule. I know we don’t get any respect from the media but that might work to our favor. The exact opposite of the 9ers, every team want to drop their nuts on y’all :pachaha:

See you in week 6 :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
2-0 baby :banderas:

We might go 5-0 seeing our schedule. I know we don’t get any respect from the media but that might work to our favor. The exact opposite of the 9ers, every team want to drop their nuts on y’all :pachaha:

See you in week 6 :ufdup:

Yall be 2-3 by week 6

And we gonna finish the job