DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This game could be summed up by two plays. 4th and goal at the I'll say 2-yard line. Don't mind being aggressive, I'd prefer to take the points there but what I don't want to see is a fukking pass play in that situation. It goes nowhere, we don't score.

I think it was two plays later, 97-yard TD to Justin Jefferson. Terrible coverage and none of the DBs could get an angle on him to bring him down.

Instead of the game being 3-3.... now it's 10-0 and we had to play from behind the rest of the way.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hello @Bryan Danielson do you regret your foolish nature?

snHne.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So much dumb shyt happened today….

But I’m sure we are going to fix!!

Or else….

#ANARCHY:demonic:

Mind you, I’m tired of some of y’all hearing some of the prewarnings of shyt.

Then when shyt goes down, y’all bytch and complain about the response.

Look again telling all now….. if by some chance we do fall off or start fukking up bad again. There will be ANARCHY for whatever that means or whatever form.

So don’t later bytch whine and complain about whatever. Just Shut the fukk up cuz you know what it is

Sidenote….. I think today’s game was a nice early wake up call. Guys are probably going to bring different energy and effort next week

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Shanny needed to take the points in the first quarter

2. Purdy could have played better. The stats don't tell the entire story. He made a couple bad throws for sure.

3. The defense is still getting torched on 3rd and longs and the secondary overall has been ass

4. The fact we didn't have any timeouts left with under 4 minutes to go is a problem

5. Brandon Aiyuk hasn't done a fukking thing since we gave him his money

6. Our special teams still suck

7. What happened in week 1 carried over in that we aren't FINISHING drives. We scored 32 points in week 1 but should have probably scored 45+ and today we scored 17 points when we could have easily had around 30

This is happening more with him.

Next week is the Rams right? Should get back on track there. They're dealing with some serious injuries.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly as a person who suffers from achilles tendinitis im really concerned about cmac, this is a scary injury, im always afraid of pushing off my leg. obviously he'll get the best care in the world but he has to be frustrated, theres no quick fix

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This…..

But like @nightwing2016 said… the fukking coach man

Kyle got a little too cute today and fukked us.

He needs to adjust that

Kyle doesn’t adjust his offense is unstoppable. It is like coach boon said in remember the titans I run four plays they work like novacaine just give it time. Kyle just adds motion to his plays.