DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

calh45

Cal
Daps
And the fukked up part is if CMC is sitting this game they shouldn't let him play until week 5 against the Rams. It ain't no sit for one week with an achilles. Just plop his ass on the bench for the first month and hopefully go 2-2

This post still applies. No reason to panic, but Flores ain't gonna let Kyle run those Bronco style outside zone with Moody all game with no adjustments like Saleh and his DC did. Just need to target at least .500 at worst until he's back.

:manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This post still applies. No reason to panic, but Flores ain't gonna let Kyle run those Bronco style outside zone with Moody all game with no adjustments like Saleh and his DC did. Just need to target at least .500 at worst until he's back.

:manny:
Yeah, if anything we need the defense to carry us this Sunday. It's Darnold and they know him. If they let that fukker have the kind of game Cousins had last year I'ma throw up :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like….

A few weeks ago. I had asked in the thread for some of y’all to get some new marketing opportunities and endorsements for Purdy, to make his bag bigger so we can get that hometown discount.

Now a few of yall dismissed me and rolled yall eyes at me like “whatever BD”

But some didn’t and look what @B90X got for Purdy

Shoot we get him maybe some work with Chevy and we can save about another $7M

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
So like….

A few weeks ago. I had asked in the thread for some of y’all to get some new marketing opportunities and endorsements for Purdy, to make his bag bigger so we can get that hometown discount.

Now a few of yall dismissed me and rolled yall eyes at me like “whatever BD”

But some didn’t and look what @B90X got for Purdy

Shoot we get him maybe some work with Chevy and we can save about another $7M

He’s on ads for Toyota in the bay so I’m not sure he could work for Chevy

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
As long as he stays healthy once he returns, I'm ok with him missing the early part of the season. Let him rest :hubie:
He’s not gonna play until the last 3 weeks of the season and treat that as preseason for the playoffs. Until Mason hits a wall, they have zero incentive to use CMC and calf and Achilles injury don’t just heal in a month.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We got to get young homie some snaps. The Vikings defense is well coached.
I been saying I wanted to see him get burn since the first game they cleared him back for in the preseason and I think he's going to ultimately be the answer for specific plays. The speed at the size just as a threat can be useful. Him being a converted WR of all things just means there has to be a situation where you scheme this man open on a wheel route.

If Kyle can't do that, I immediately have to question his committment to using all the tools he arms himself with as a true offensive mind, and start to wonder if he just hyperfixates on his favorites because his scheme is single-minded and unadaptable :hubie: