DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I been saying I wanted to see him get burn since the first game they cleared him back for in the preseason and I think he's going to ultimately be the answer for specific plays. The speed at the size just as a threat can be useful. Him being a converted WR of all things just means there has to be a situation where you scheme this man open on a wheel route.

If Kyle can't do that, I immediately have to question his committment to using all the tools he arms himself with as a true offensive mind, and start to wonder if he just hyperfixates on his favorites because his scheme is single-minded and unadaptable :hubie:
kyle basically doesnt play you until you learn the system

guerendo is a third down back - converted WR, can block, but hes no workhorse

if Mason goes down we really have no one to shoulder the load. might as well think about signing Breida to PS

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I fukking hate daylight savings in my country, we are now 1 hour ahead of y'all so I'ma miss the late half of the game cause I gotta leave a 4pm (here) to go see La U at the stadium. Without the time change I would've been able to leave after the Niners game was over :martin: