DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Guerendo to me is a bonus. He is super athletic and measures fast, but his tape shows him very questionable football iq, runs weird and lacks vision. hes a converted WR too so hes not really a real bellcow back, ever

cant teach speed tho so if he can be a dynamic back with return skills its good already for a fourth rounder :manny:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Guerendo to me is a bonus. He is super athletic and measures fast, but his tape shows him very questionable football iq, runs weird and lacks vision. hes a converted WR too so hes not really a real bellcow back, ever

cant teach speed tho so if he can be a dynamic back with return skills its good already for a fourth rounder :manny:
football IQ and running style can be tweaked with a good staff and being a WR convert in Kyle's offense is probably more of a boon than a detriment, tbh. But that lack of vision is going to be the biggest issue.

That said, if he can one-cut and hit a hole at speed, that potential could definitely help the team turn PA into a real nightmare for opposing defenses.

I think the reason I'm really leaning on seeing what it is is... there hasn't been much to see until now. Other folk at least practiced some to see what they might have there

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I know this game “doesn’t matter” but any game against Vegas matters to me :demonic:

fukk them.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mason is still a liability in pass sets :francis: Kyle about to play CMC 95% of snaps