DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

calh45

Cal
Daps
We're in a very unique situation for an NFL team where anything besides a SB win is considered a failure. Like this almost never happens.
It's even more wild than that. I'm positive that even if we win the SB, but the team "underperforms" based on how some fans feel they should perform there's gonna be a large group of people that'll want Kyle gone.

Mahomes and Reid don't have that level of expectation and they're the favorites.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate the nfl at times man. This gotta be the hardest or at least top 3 hardest schedule AGAIN.

Whoever does the scheduling hates us :mjcry:
It's the rotation unfortunately. Bucs and Funboys are the strength of schedule games since they also finished first in their divisions. We play the North division this year so that's rotation. Sadly I'd rather the AFC East than the AFC South or especially the AFC North like last year.

Next year we got the AFC South since we had the West in 22, North last year, and East this year in 2024.

Looks like next year's 17th game will be against an AFC North team based on division finish. So if we win the west again, as we should, none of the opponents will matter as the whole division should be solid. Pitt is the worst team in the division right now....that's not sorry. I can't even call who'll win the division as it Cleveland, BMore, or Cincy can win it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's even more wild than that. I'm positive that even if we win the SB, but the team "underperforms" based on how some fans feel they should perform there's gonna be a large group of people that'll want Kyle gone.

Mahomes and Reid don't have that level of expectation and they're the favorites.
Idk about that, I think a SB win puts all of it away at least for a few years

but yeah Mahomes and Reid dont have it and never had it, those Pats dynasty teams never had these expectations either. Its the combination of never having won one and constantly falling short. Ironically Cowboys probably have the closest situation to ours but even for them just getting to the SB will probably represent a "not a failure" year.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Man….. if our Secondary outplays our Pass Rush…. There is no way we can’t win the SB

the dline and esp dline depth is kind of a concern

Im also more worried about backup lbs than I was before...besides robinson a lot of these guys dont know what theyre doing and are slow to react to a run play

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Winning three superbowls with two being back to back gives you a lot of leeway.

If they don’t win the Super Bowl this year kyle needs to go. There is nothing more you can give him. Trade his ass for two firsts and go get the oc from Detroit or Slowvik from the saints.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Winning three superbowls with two being back to back gives you a lot of leeway.

If they don’t win the Super Bowl this year kyle needs to go. There is nothing more you can give him. Trade his ass for two firsts and go get the oc from Detroit or Slowvik from the saints.

My RWO storyline still going strong

@FaTaL = Hollywood Hogan
@jwonder = Drunk Scott Hall
@Heretic = Big Sexy Kevin Nash
@nightwing2016 = X-Pac

:pachaha: