DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's even more wild than that. I'm positive that even if we win the SB, but the team "underperforms" based on how some fans feel they should perform there's gonna be a large group of people that'll want Kyle gone.

Mahomes and Reid don't have that level of expectation and they're the favorites.
If we win the SB I'ma be so happy I wont care about what we do as a team for at least 3 straight years after getting the ring. I'm sure there's miserable fans like the ones you are describing but they can't be more than 1% of the fanbase can they? :dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Winning three superbowls with two being back to back gives you a lot of leeway.

If they don’t win the Super Bowl this year kyle needs to go. There is nothing more you can give him. Trade his ass for two firsts and go get the oc from Detroit or Slowvik from the saints.

Of course there SB wins give them leeway, but they never had a win or everyone should go pressure multiple seasons in a row PLUS we're the only fan base that can dock the coach/team based on style points even if they win. I'm guilty of it myself too. I thought we got lucky as fukk against Detroit last year.

In the past 5 seasons, we've been to two SBs and in 4 of the last 5 NFCCGs, that should get some leeway too. Every single Cowboy, Giants, Vikings, Lions, Packers, etc would absolutely take that in a heartbeat.

calh45

Cal
Daps
If we win the SB I'ma be so happy I wont care about what we do as a team for at least 3 straight years after getting the ring. I'm sure there's miserable fans like the ones you are describing but they can't be more than 1% of the fanbase can they? :dead:

Nah. There's a lot of them. More than 1%. It's probably in the 20th percentile. This is the only forum I even talk 49ers because all of the rest of them are full of lunatics and we ain't exactly sane here neither.

:russ:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Of course there SB wins give them leeway, but they never had a win or everyone should go pressure multiple seasons in a row PLUS we're the only fan base that can dock the coach/team based on style points even if they win. I'm guilty of it myself too. I thought we got lucky as fukk against Detroit last year.

In the past 5 seasons, we've been to two SBs and in 4 of the last 5 NFCCGs, that should get some leeway too. Every single Cowboy, Giants, Vikings, Lions, Packers, etc would absolutely take that in a heartbeat.

Wrong, you never get leeway for losing outside of injury. Both Super Bowl loses and the rams nfc championship game has came down to Kyle’s deficiencies as a head coach and play caller. He has had stacked I mean stacked teams and has loss to less talented teams because he has to galaxy brain away the obvious decisions and still doesn’t understand how to manage the clock in clutch moments.

The reason the chiefs have never had that pressure is because when they got their first shot Mahomes and Reid didn't miss. They lost to Tom Brady in the afc championship and the next year won the Super Bowl. At what point could you apply that type of pressure on them? They lose to Brady again but in the Super Bowl before winning back to back so again I ask when can you apply the pressure that is rightfully on Kyle this upcoming season.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I bought a George Kittle jersey when I was drunk after the NFC championship game. :snoop:

Now I want to sell this shyt. I like breh but he is a super cac. Talking bout he’s listening to Jelly Roll, Luke Holmes and MGK. :mjlol:

I can never wear this jersey in public as a black man.

I should of just paid extra and made the custom authentic Trent Williams joint.

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Wrong, you never get leeway for losing outside of injury. Both Super Bowl loses and the rams nfc championship game has came down to Kyle’s deficiencies as a head coach and play caller. He has had stacked I mean stacked teams and has loss to less talented teams because he has to galaxy brain away the obvious decisions and still doesn’t understand how to manage the clock in clutch moments.

The reason the chiefs have never had that pressure is because when they got their first shot Mahomes and Reid didn't miss. They lost to Tom Brady in the afc championship and the next year won the Super Bowl. At what point could you apply that type of pressure on them? They lose to Brady again but in the Super Bowl before winning back to back so again I ask when can you apply the pressure that is rightfully on Kyle this upcoming season.
With any other team they get leeway for winning in any form gives the team grace. You can't pretend like those aren't certified accomplishments. It literally took the second coming to stop us from winning at least one. By most measures the 49ers have been the 2nd most successful team so far this decade and it's counts for absolutely nothing with you?

The alternative is the Erickson/Donahue era or the Nolan/Singletary era. I remember going on walks around Lake Merritt trying to avoid the afternoon games during those fukked up runs. I prefer being competitive even if it ends up ultimately being frustrated. The Warriors are about to find out the other side of the coin in playing that game when Steph leaves.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
With any other team they get leeway for winning in any form gives the team grace. You can't pretend like those aren't certified accomplishments. It literally took the second coming to stop us from winning at least one. By most measures the 49ers have been the 2nd most successful team so far this decade and it's counts for absolutely nothing with you?

The alternative is the Erickson/Donahue era or the Nolan/Singletary era. I remember going on walks around Lake Merritt trying to avoid the afternoon games during those fukked up runs. I prefer being competitive even if it ends up ultimately being frustrated. The Warriors are about to find out the other side of the coin in playing that game when Steph leaves.

It took Kyle to stop us from winning not mahomes. Kyle had both those superbowls in the palm of his hand and he gave them away each time. He has mastered the art of snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Losing in nfc title games and super bowls mean nothing to me. Being the first loser is not an accomplishment, that is not the standard Eddie D set and that is not what this franchise is about.

So out of fear of being bad which there is no guarantee that would be the case if they got the right coach you will settle for being good instead of being great. You will settle for being second best when your team is far more stacked the any other team in the nfl. Losing has consequences and Kyle needs to feel them. The warriors won four championships so during a rebuild fans can fall back on those memories. What can we say hey we lost some superbowls but we made it there?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't know about that. I think any fanbase would become increasingly frustrated if they knew they had a championship roster and continued to come up short and flat out choke in 3 of the past 5 playoffs runs. When Andy Reid couldn't get it done with the Eagles and he kept going to the NFCCG there were a good number of voices shytting on him for chocking and making dumb calls when it mattered most.

If the Cowboys were chocking multiple NFCC games or Super Bowls in a span of 5 years, people would be going at Jerruh's neck for keeping whoever their HC was. Packers got fed up of McCarthy after 2 NFCCG trips in 3 years (and dude won a ring for them before that).

It's all about expectations. When you know your team has the talent to win it all and it's literally constituted to "win now" before the cap forces a reset, then the fanbase will expect that "win". And when it doesn't come, of course a good number of people will go :martin: :ufdup: regardless of which team is it.