DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We cleaned that up a little bit towards the end of the Seattle game. Kittle with 2 TDs and Juice ran one in from short yardage. Unlocking Kittle in the red zone is key.
with Jennings being out I bet Chiefs will be bracketing Kittle in the endzone :francis:

I wonder if they really finna activate Pearsall :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We cleaned that up a little bit towards the end of the Seattle game. Kittle with 2 TDs and Juice ran one in from short yardage. Unlocking Kittle in the red zone is key.
I don't think we unlocked anything. Most of out trips inside the 10 yard line have Kittle as the only play we had for a TD. He's caught some, he's dropped some and in he's had no chance in some (bad pass due to early pressure). I've said it before, the most worrisome thing about our RZ woes is how few plays have had a real shot at a TD. Of the 3 or 6 downs we have in there, it's like we only could've scored 7 (or scored) in 1 or 2, and most of them involve Kittle.

We've tried with Juice as well, last week worked at least but I've seen our line get pushed back and fukk up plays of him as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
with Jennings being out I bet Chiefs will be bracketing Kittle in the endzone :francis:

I don't expect Pearsall to walk in off the street after missing camp and contribute right away, I'd expect something out of him by week 11 maybe.

They used to throw these little slant routes to Aiyuk and Deebo but I don't know where those went..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't expect Pearsall to walk in off the street after missing camp and contribute right away, I'd expect something out of him by week 11 maybe.

They used to throw these little slant routes to Aiyuk and Deebo but I don't know where those went..
I mean if they activate him doesnt mean hed play. Cowing barely played any snaps in this offense either

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Lynch hinted he'll be activated for Sunday. I guess only a minor injury or him fukking up in practice would make them wait another week.

I kinda expect Kyle to make Aiyuk the focus of the offense on Sunday.