DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Haason Reddikk is most likely going to the Lions considering they'll be willing to trade the most for him with Hutchinson out for the season.

But I wonder if Lynch can work some magic with Jets :scheme:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Haason Reddikk is most likely going to the Lions considering they'll be willing to trade the most for him with Hutchinson out for the season.

Jets not going to trade him to NFC team because if they do that pick to the Eagles becomes a 2nd

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I don't think Lions and especially Niners want to have anything to do with Reddikk at this point.

The whole holdout was ugly. Including reddikks representation quitting.

Lions might wanna go for an elite pass rusher like Crosby and give up the picks. Niners can't afford anyone who isn't a rental or depth piece.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think Lions and especially Niners want to have anything to do with Reddikk at this point.

The whole holdout was ugly. Including reddikks representation quitting.

Lions might wanna go for an elite pass rusher like Crosby and give up the picks. Niners can't afford anyone who isn't a rental or depth piece.

ie. I CANT afford to risk that as I like being President of the Niner group, I worked so hard to get @FaTaL up out of this position and I’m not gonna just give it up to @King Kreole without a fight :mjgrin:

lol…. There is a lot of chatter about us and Crosby though….. I’m interested and I don’t care about a rental

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
ie. I CANT afford to risk that as I like being President of the Niner group, I worked so hard to get @FaTaL up out of this position and I’m not gonna just give it up to @King Kreole without a fight :mjgrin:

lol…. There is a lot of chatter about us and Crosby though….. I’m interested and I don’t care about a rental
Not happening. We offered Raiders more for Khalil Mack than Bears back in the day and Mark wouldnt fukk with us.