DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Also... Maxx would likely cost around two first rounders

Jed might catch a heart attack if FO goes to him to ask if it's OK to trade two first round picks again :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just looked it up and we are favored this Sunday against the Chiefs :dead: :dead:

If anything, the Spags vs Kyle matchups has been getting worse and worse each time we face them. And now we got Sorensen against Andy Reid after a bye week :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just looked it up and we are favored this Sunday against the Chiefs :dead: :dead:

If anything, the Spags vs Kyle matchups has been getting worse and worse each time we face them. And now we got Sorensen against Andy Reid after a bye week :francis:
I mean, yall should win, especially with pachecko out :yeshrug:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

like @nightwing2016 aka 6 and the rest of RWO.

I’m on the fukk Kyle train.

but even I don’t believe Kyle that petty to risk this.

BA just not getting it done

I've been noticing that BA is often a 3rd or 4th read on a lot of plays. It's hard to get to him especially being that he's usually on that right side. Purdy usually has a rusher right on him by the time he gets to that read or Purdy has to bail to his left.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

like @nightwing2016 aka 6 and the rest of RWO.

I’m on the fukk Kyle train.

but even I don’t believe Kyle that petty to risk this.

BA just not getting it done

It wouldn’t surprise me if Kyle was in his feelings about BA and pulled a petty move like this. I honestly think this season is the beginning of the end of his tenure here. He may have a couple more seasons after this depending on how this season goes but dude isn’t winning a Super Bowl here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It wouldn’t surprise me if Kyle was in his feelings about BA and pulled a petty move like this. I honestly think this season is the beginning of the end of his tenure here. He may have a couple more seasons after this depending on how this season goes but dude isn’t winning a Super Bowl here.

if we was to lose him, the only other coach I’d like is Tomlin. Outside Jim H who we can’t get….. I don’t like too many other coaches & they ain’t won shyt either

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I expect spags to again play mostly man and blitz, especially on crucial third downs...this offense doesnt like to adjust to blitzes....and they almost never keep the RB to block, always leak the RB out

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I expect spags to again play mostly man and blitz, especially on crucial third downs...this offense doesnt like to adjust to blitzes....and they almost never keep the RB to block, always leak the RB out

Kyle doesn’t value protecting the qb. He believes he can plug and play anyone there despite all the evidence showing otherwise

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kyle doesn’t value protecting the qb. He believes he can plug and play anyone there despite all the evidence showing otherwise
Yup. So far this year there's been less free runners going directly towards Brock at least, but he still has no regard against obvious blitzes vs whatever play he has in mind.