DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I agree that it was a decen, winnable performance. But you must agree, that if he plays like MVP candidate, Brock Purdy, they win, comfortably. Its so many different reasons why yall lost that game. We can blame it on the CMac fumble, muffed punt, that horrible stretch in the 3rd with three straight 3 and outs, being atrocious on third down in general, the Greenlaw injury, the muffed punt, getting 6 yards on 1st down on their last drive of regulation, then refusing to run it again, Nick Bosa having no football IQ and overreacting to every ball fake, lack of aggression. You cant settle for a FG on the last drive of regulation, or the 1st possession in OT, missing your best WR on a blitz, hot route.
This play was probably the actual killshot

Even then, that final defensive series was atrocious

premier58

All Star
Daps
That play with him missing the WR on the blitz was a tough one but you can blame that on the right side of the line collapsing ar the worst possible time.
True indeed. I moreso blame them for the Jennings one in OT. The one to BA, Purdy was slow reading the blitz. Thats on him. They ran that same blitz, with McDuffie, like 4 or 5 times. Why he was looking for CMC for an intricate route out the backfield, when his best WR had a quick slant vs a blitz, is beyond me.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I agree that it was a decen, winnable performance. But you must agree, that if he plays like MVP candidate, Brock Purdy, they win, comfortably. Its so many different reasons why yall lost that game. We can blame it on the CMac fumble, muffed punt, that horrible stretch in the 3rd with three straight 3 and outs, being atrocious on third down in general, the Greenlaw injury, the muffed punt, getting 6 yards on 1st down on their last drive of regulation, then refusing to run it again, Nick Bosa having no football IQ and overreacting to every ball fake, lack of aggression. You cant settle for a FG on the last drive of regulation, or the 1st possession in OT, missing your best WR on a blitz, hot route.
I mean I think the performance was solid given the level of competition. He didnt force shyt for most part and took favorable matchups when hes had them

speaking of SB, Aiyuk was getting brackets and double teams by Sneed/McDuffie and Safeties. Baldy late with this lol

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
True indeed. I moreso blame them for the Jennings one in OT. The one to BA, Purdy was slow reading the blitz. Thats on him. They ran that same blitz, with McDuffie, like 4 or 5 times. Why he was looking for CMC for an intricate route out the backfield, when his best WR had a quick slant vs a blitz, is beyond me.
Because that was the play design. Kyle's retarded ass ran a fake toss to CMC where Banks pulls from the RG spot and Brendel pulls left. Which leaves Bufford on an island against 2 players....and Bufford fukks it up even further by missing his assignement. So instead of having 1-2 seconds to make a throw to Jennings, Brock has zero seconds and the play is dead.

49ers QB do not have the ability to completely change a play and call an audible. At most they can change a motion or reverse a play. So you asking Brock here to come up with something out of nothing was literally something impossible from him.

The biggest one at fault in that play is Kyle for the infuriating play design. Notice that KC doesn't even bite on the fake, all that motion and pulling and bullshyt was for nothing. The second one at fault is Bufford but even if he doesn't fukk up, Brock would've still gotten very little time to make the throw and he probably still forces it to Jennings, so it all would've hanged on Purdy's throw with pressure on his face which of course wasn't ideal.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Im really excited for BA to be back here, a complete WR

I think Deebo might be gone after this season. I heard they could get rid of Deebo and Hargrave post June and save like 45m in cap space
Yeah, Deebo is gone :mjcry:

But I'm still very curious as to how he plays this season because it's kind of a contract year for him. We'll probably have to cut him or trade him anyways but he still has to show other teams he's worth a big contract. I'm expecting a big year from him if he can stay healthy enough. If he has an average season breh might just be done.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I think Deebo might be gone after this season. I heard they could get rid of Deebo and Hargrave post June and save like 45m in cap space
the issue is a complete lack of DL depth that anyone should feel comfortable running with through the season. Hargrave been mid AF since he arrived, and his contract off-book would be great... but who you getting to shore up the spot at this point?

Any good FA DL out there/coming up next season to even make it worthwhile?

Deebo would eat in NE :hubie:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

They can afford to keep Deebo but I definitely see Hargrave being gone. I think they'll most likely let Greenlaw go and replace him with one of the younger LBs especially if they ball out these next few weeks without him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
They can afford to keep Deebo but I definitely see Hargrave being gone. I think they'll most likely let Greenlaw go and replace him with one of the younger LBs especially if they ball out these next few weeks without him.
I doubt they will. This is a not good run D even with Greenlaw without him I expect a lot of issues in run game. Part of the reason why I think Hargrave will be gone after this season. He's not a good run defender. And he finna be like 32.

Run game really is one thing I worry about on the defense. I think they got some real upgrades in the secondary. Demo and Mooney got contract years and Renardo is a fukking dog. Yasin runs circles around Ambry. Robinson/Winters or whoever replaces Greenlaw needs to be a tackling machine. Winters is a concern, didn't like his preseason tape at all. Slow to react and gets completely lost out there.