DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I think CMC is done for the season.

Even if they make it to the playoffs I don’t think he’s gonna play.

I’ve heard people close to the 49ers insinuating that he’ll probably miss the season.

:huhldup:

I don’t know if Jordan Mason can carry the load for the whole season.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I said it was a bad decision, not a bad throw, don't move the goal post, but I'm glad y'all getting a little joy out of it. Y'all ain't been in my head at all this week. If you think y'all are all right you ain't gotta come back to it, right? I'm solid about what I said.

:manny:
Breh I was having your back on that post :dead:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think CMC is done for the season.

Even if they make it to the playoffs I don’t think he’s gonna play.

I’ve heard people close to the 49ers insinuating that he’ll probably miss the season.

:huhldup:

I don’t know if Jordan Mason can carry the load for the whole season.
From what I’ve heard that Kobe treatment works real quick, if he doesn’t show much progress over the next month I don’t expect him to comeback either

Mason should be ok, Shanahan will make sure he doesn’t get any carries in the fourth

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah last week @JLova told us that Purdy was to blame for the Vikings L despite advanced metrics showing Purdy had a good game. He told me he doesn't care what the advanced stats say because he watched the game. I also watched the game, by the way.

I don't think you're capable of viewing Brock objectively. Brock was one of the reasons we lost against the Vikings.

I also never said we were 1-2 because of him.