DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All this talk about who is playing RT and while I agree it's a weak spot, the offense for the most part has been humming along. They've missed on some opportunities but they are moving the ball very well and effectively.

The defense is what has fallen off a cliff....

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I wanted Lamb, just because of shyt like this. :francis:

Also…. @BucciMane ?

Where the love man? You been sneak dissing our great franchise for a minute now?

I thought it was love man… but you been trynna bury us. But you know what they say about digging graves right? Make sure you dig one for yourself cuz after this weekend I’m gonna make sure @B90X @feelosofer bury you and Drake Mayo

You been warned :ufdup:

I probably have 15 different 49er’s jerseys and probably 50+ pieces of 49er’s clothing.

@Rekkapryde

The ECN on sleeper stands for EastCoastNiner. Used to be my forum name back in the day on every site until I got banned from some. They used to be right there with the Patriots for me until about ten years ago. :pachaha: .

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I probably have 15 different 49er’s jerseys and probably 50+ pieces of 49er’s clothing.

@Rekkapryde

The ECN on sleeper stands for EastCoastNiner. Used to be my forum name back in the day on every site until I got banned from some. They used to be right there with the Patriots for me until about ten years ago. :pachaha: .

So you're one of those "Pats fans" that never went to shytty ass Foxborough until Brady came along lol..... I swear nobody was a Pats fan until about 20 years ago. That whole tri-state and even NE area was Giants, Jets and everything else under the sun sprinkled in.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
So you're one of those "Pats fans" that never went to shytty ass Foxborough until Brady came along lol..... I swear nobody was a Pats fan until about 20 years ago. That whole tri-state and even NE area was Giants, Jets and everything else under the sun sprinkled in.

Nah, family has had season tickets since 1980. Was at Foxboro Stadium many times. Was fortunate enough to go to many games.

Joe Montana was the first players name I said when I was two years old. :pachaha: .

If you were on the 49ers message board back in the early and mid 2000’s, you’d see me there. I remember going to a meetup in Atlanta for a game back when that fraud Taylor Mays was around.:mjlol:.

I hope you weren’t a Nate Davis stan.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You were in an empty stadium, let's be serious. NOBODY was Pats fans then...

You’re not wrong. And, if you look at my post history, I will tell you most fans up here are idiots and bandwagoners.

The disrespect shown towards Belichick is pathetic. I feel like I’m the only Belichick supporter under the age of 50 up here.