Donovan Mitchell Situation Being Closely Watched, Multiple Teams Preparing 'Huge Offer' To Cavs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the cavs gotta move him if the find out he doesn't wanna be there since he's only got one more guaranteed season under contract before he can opt out. plus the cavs gave up 3 first rounders and 2 pick swaps to get him from the jazz.

the cavs have got to recoup some of those draft picks they blew on that deal.
Take that 4 year/200 mill

fukk around and catch a Boogie Cousins

Other teams can only offer 3 years max. As great as he is explosively, he's small and his defense ain't the greatest

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I hate ESPN,, they always talking about the Knicks and trading for Mitchell

The Cavs would be a fool to trade him for peanuts
And Knicks would be fools to trade for Mitchell right now. They have a great chemistry between Brunson, DiVincenzo and Hart. Brunson and Mitchell would be a horrible fit if that actually happened. And Knicks wouldn't trade Brunson for Mitchell cause Knick fans would start rioting. Mitchell to NY makes zero sense right now. I don't know why anyone from the media would talk about this.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If I'm Cleveland I'm not trading him unless I know 100% he's not singing the extension
Garland has been exposed, they can move him, Spida is a significantly better player and they can find better matches like a wing player who can actually shoot cause they've been struggling to find that player for ages

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If I'm Cleveland I'm not trading him unless I know 100% he's not singing the extension
Garland has been exposed, they can move him, Spida is a significantly better player and they can find better matches like a wing player who can actually shoot cause they've been struggling to find that player for ages
Garland for Booker

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Knicks would be fools to trade for Mitchell right now. They have a great chemistry between Brunson, DiVincenzo and Hart. Brunson and Mitchell would be a horrible fit if that actually happened. And Knicks wouldn't trade Brunson for Mitchell cause Knick fans would start rioting. Mitchell to NY makes zero sense right now. I don't know why anyone from the media would talk about this.
Yeah the Knicks don't need another ball dominant guard. Maybe trade for a CLEAR upgrade over Randle, but I would just run it back with a fully healthy squad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread about to be lit this summer
:wow:

What do Cavs fans want tho?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Decisions, decisions for the Knicks....🤔

Ingram, Mitchell or Bridges....

I don't see the lakers having enough to give up.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall talking about defense like Brunson, Luka, Kyrie, Murray, and Haliburton are good on that end :heh:

If he's available for a contender you make the deal. Figure out your wing D later lol.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yall talking about defense like Brunson, Luka, Kyrie, Murray, and Haliburton are good on that end :heh:

If he's available for a contender you make the deal. Figure out your wing D later lol.
Did they forget we play in no defense 2020s