Donovan Mitchell Situation Being Closely Watched, Multiple Teams Preparing 'Huge Offer' To Cavs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Can Mitchell even sign that four year extension the moment he is traded to his next destination? Would he even sign the extension right away depending on where he goes?

If not, it makes no sense why he wouldn’t just opt out after next season and take the full 5 years from Cleveland especially considering he’s already lost out on $100 million with the trade to Cleveland.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That defense would be ass and the same situation they had this past season in AD having to anchor the defense alone.

This gets overlooked greatly.

What’s they point of having an elite defender like AD, if the rest of the starters are ass.

I would give Russell a pass as a streaking shooter if he was an elite defender. Maybe the lakers would still be playing.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Great player but Mitchell is a defensive liability. I wouldn't give up substantial assets for him.

I don't see him gambling to actually become a free agent.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the cavs gotta move him if the find out he doesn't wanna be there since he's only got one more guaranteed season under contract before he can opt out. plus the cavs gave up 3 first rounders and 2 pick swaps to get him from the jazz.

the cavs have got to recoup some of those draft picks they blew on that deal.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lol Mitchell is obviously better than Beal. But that's not something to brag about cause Beal fukking sucks and one of those empty stat players.

Mitchell is a poorer version of Damian Lillard. Great in regular season, can win some crazy games in the playoffs, but non-existing defense makes it harder to become an actual championship contender.