Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This person is one to talk and point fingers..

CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

10/31/2016

CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing that former contributor and interim Democratic National Committee chairwoman Donna Brazile shared questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, as well as a possible question prior to a CNN town hall, also in March.

In a statement, CNN spokeswoman Lauren Pratapas said that on Oct. 14, the network accepted Brazile’s resignation.

“On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. [Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.] CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor,” Pratapas said.

In a tweet, Brazile thanked CNN and her now former colleagues there.

“Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues,” she wrote.

A CNN employee, speaking on background, suggested Brazile may have met the woman who was supposed to pose the question about lead poisoning during a service event planned the day before the debate.

As for the town hall event, a follow up email from Brazile posted by WikiLeaks on Monday and other emails obtained by POLITICO seem to point to Roland Martin, a TV One host who was co-moderating the Town Hall, as the source of the questions.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Read the first couple paragraphs

Emily Mellencamp Smith, the party’s finance director, was let go in a shake-up of the party’s senior leadership designed to energize the party's fundraising.

“We are grateful for Emily Mellencamp Smith’s work to help build a fundraising team that will raise the funds to win in 2017, 2018 and beyond. Emily is going back to consulting and helping elect Democrats in upcoming races, including staying on in a consulting role for the DNC at this time,” said DNC press secretary Michael Tyler.

:smh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imagine how the 2016 election would have went had Bernie went full Ross Perot. You’d hate him even more
I'd respect him more, even though splitting the left vote would be disastrous.

We dont live in a system that permits more than two parties because of Duvergers Law.

So until that changes, im' not entertaining all these utopia votes.

Fall in line when it comes to the national politics.

Mayor, Senator, Representative, City Council, etc.

Fine. Go balls to the walls. Get crazy.

Don't come in here with the BULLSH!T when the White House is on the line.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gavin Newsom? The guy who fukkd his friend/advisors wife?

No distractions please
But he knows Trumps weaknesses because he is like him. Which Trump can't punk him. Plus he would campaign like hell.
He's been denying it recently but his recent trips to the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico makes me think otherwise.

With that being said. I do not want Cuomo running. He's just as corrupt.
I agree, but if there is no truce in this dnc civil war in a years time he might be the compromise candidate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he knows Trumps weaknesses because he is like him. Which Trump can't punk him. Plus he would campaign like hell.

Nah it has nothing to do with whether he would be a good candidate or fighter. People will not like him personally. That's some grimy shyt that you can never come back from in many people's eyes.