Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Should have kept this in house, until they are in a position of strength. Unless the Bernie Sanders bloc and "The Resistance" is enough to turn things around, which I hope it is, exposing these rifts hurts them as a whole.

And, as I said since last year, if she picks Sanders as VP, and they came together for at least a decent photo and speeches, they would have won. That was one of many fatal errors, but that was one that could have negated all the others. Selfish and shortsighted.

Last edited:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

(Insert 20 Trump/Sanders set tags here)

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I think hilary is the devil

But i dislike this big slave minded hoe.

Shes always beating dead horses After the fact "b b but bush had an affair too"

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not under delusions that people are held to different standards when it comes to democrats vs republicans, but come on.

You say you're not under any delusions and then demonstrate that you are..lol

Secondly Trump won bc he convinced white people he was going to save them from subjugation by the black/brown hordes.

Finally like I said that's some scumbag shyt that goes to your innate character. It's one thing to cheat in general, all people in power do it. But your own friend? Someone who was working to further your career?

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
What happened that now these people are coming out against Clinton ? Curious day today.

Is it just desperation at this point or are they actually realizing what the state of affairs are now?

Potentially they feel the fact that it was rigged is still hanging over the party and the only way to move on from it is to acknowledge it and denounce it, instead of this slow drip of info we're continuing to get on it. Or individuals want to cleanse themselves from it by being the whistleblower (like Donna today).

Still it seems odd for U.S. Senators to go on CNN and basically say "yeah, my party is overtly corrupt internally."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Should have kept this in house, until they are in a position of strength. Unless the Bernie Sanders bloc and "The Resistance" is enough to turn things around, which I hope it is, exposing these rifts hurts them as a whole.

And, as I said since last year, if she picks Sanders as VP, and they came together for at least a decent photo and speeches, they would have won. That was one of many fatal errors, but that was one that could have negated all the others. Selfish and shortsighted.
She's self serving and selling her book. Dont even pretend that she cares.

She's pandering to the sanders wing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you always call back up ? For daps? For reps?Dont you notice a lot of us stay away from your collusion thread because we don't take you serious ? You force yourself into conversations that no one wants to have with you :russ:

People ignore you and you keep going :mjlol:

You don't get it . We don't respect you or your opinions .

Of course they all signed and agreement with Hillary . It's election season you stupid fukk . :mjlol:

It's called riding the wave . Like how you hated Hillary , but you were told she was the only one who had a real shot so your bytch ass switched up .

Obama left them in debt:mjlol: If I read correct he had till 2016 to pay them . Hillary came in and and paid it and raised funds because anyone who wanted to become president would have done it .

It was a deal you dumb fukk . People know the Clinton name is big business why do you think Russia donated so much money to their foundation?:mjlol:

People know you have to ride the wave with them or they will ruin you . You are not blind or stupid . Take Hillary dikk our your mouth you pathetic ass bytch.

Hillary was given the election and your bragging like she did something special . She paid their bills :mjlol: Anyone wanting the democratic nomination would have paid the bills. You know that :francis:

You are such a faKKKit :mjlol:
Until you bring money home, then you can make decisions about what goes on in this house.