Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
DNC made no one POTUS :mjlol:

Oh yes they did!
Hillary,Shultz & the DNC thought Hillary vs. Trump was an easy win.
So they told the media to give Trump loads of free coverage all day every day to make him the nominee.
the media complied, and then Trump became the nominee.
This was all revealed in the wiki leaks.

They thought if they made Trump the Nominee it would be a shoe-in for Hillary.
Well it wasn't!

He won the nomination, then Hillary went a step further and took the nomination from the only guy who could beat Trump, Bernie.

So yes they did make him POTUS without a doubt!

Daps
Well, we seem to be developing a picture here. I like Bernie, but I’m not voting for some 8000 year old guy. I liked warren but over the last couple months with the mealy-mouthing has turned me off. I’m not voting for Booker either. I don’t need anymore corporatist.

What does that even mean?

Are we required to like Kamala Harris? She's sucks in my opinion. That has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders who i'm not voting for...

You guys are so politically affiliated that you can't conceptualize that someone might actually be completely independent.

I've never seen anything like it in my life.

Daps
Oh yes they did!
Hillary,Shultz & the DNC thought Hillary vs. Trump was an easy win.
So they told the media to give Trump loads of free coverage all day every day to make him the nominee.
the media complied, and then Trump became the nominee.
This was all revealed in the wiki leaks.

They thought if they made Trump the Nominee it would be a shoe-in for Hillary.
Well it wasn't!

He won the nomination, then Hillary went a step further and took the nomination from the only guy who could beat Trump, Bernie.

So yes they did make him POTUS without a doubt!

Do you think Trump was in on it and then turn coated on her or do you think he really was duped by her and the DNC?

I think he was in on it which is why he was talking all kind of wreckless and couldn't believe his ass won.

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
"You can expect that there will be consequences"
:lolbron:this hoes flexin the muscle
[/QUOTE]

Nah, She selling wolf tickets and the Capitol Police Chief knew it. :martin:He essentially said, "read between the lines- you are under investigation. Do I gotta spell it out for you?" :sas2: Makes sense, why she was crying for months to get that staffer's laptop back. I knew it then, but this video confirms it. OH well.....:skip:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Real question, are we supposed to buy the idea that well she had to pay the DNC's debt :yeshrug: bullshyt and give her control of the party like she was forced to sign this deal? Yall telling me the DNC couldn't agree w/ all those running that the debt would get addressed post convention?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Does he keep hot sauce in his purse ?
eTME9KAGc.gif