Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination

:mjlol:
:scust:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No one is going to vote for Kamala.
Well, we seem to be developing a picture here. I like Bernie, but I’m not voting for some 8000 year old guy. I liked warren but over the last couple months with the mealy-mouthing has turned me off. I’m not voting for Booker either. I don’t need anymore corporatist.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, we seem to be developing a picture here. I like Bernie, but I’m not voting for some 8000 year old guy. I liked warren but over the last couple months with the mealy-mouthing has turned me off. I’m not voting for Booker either. I don’t need anymore corporatist.

if Bernie doesn't run, I hope he grooms Tulsi Gabbard and Ro Khanna...they are the future of the party.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
fukk Hillary Clinton

shyt was disgusting how they did Bernie and we all saw it happening in real time but Hillstans kept her dikk pressed against their tonsils ..Even knowing what I do now I would still make the decision not to support Hillary in the general.fukk her and the DNC burn all that shyt to the ground .

A year later and nikkas STILL don't fully comprehend the damage they have done to a sizeable portion of their base

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

This is what I been saying the whole TIME the democrats starting 5 is straight :hhh: status .

Jim Webb would have beat Trump tho :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination

:mjlol:
What law was broken?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk Hillary Clinton

shyt was disgusting how they did Bernie and we all saw it happening in real time but Hillstans kept her dikk pressed against their tonsils ..Even knowing what I do now I would still make the decision not to support Hillary in the general.fukk her and the DNC burn all that shyt to the ground .

A year later and nikkas STILL don't fully comprehend the damage they have done to a sizeable portion of their base
Hillary floated the entire DNC with HER money.

fukk outta here.

Oh, and Bernie lost. FAIR AND SQUARE.