Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch, Wii U)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A sidescroller in 2014?
I'm actually building quite a little library with the Wii-U.New Super Mario Bros.,Super Mario 3D World,Donkey Kong.I enjoy playing these updated old school games.And Nintendo does that better than anybody.The replay value to them is much higher than anything on my X-Box.Not to mention the classics you can download in the store.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I might hold off for a sale , still got rayman legends , 101 and Zelda WW :patrice:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually building quite a little library with the Wii-U.New Super Mario Bros.,Super Mario 3D World,Donkey Kong.I enjoy playing these updated old school games.And Nintendo does that better than anybody.The replay value to them is much higher than anything on my X-Box.Not to mention the classics you can download in the store.

Exactly. Gaming uncut and raw >>> super graphics with little re playability

teacher

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

i copped, add to the backlog.... so far it feels like the wii version in HD...maybe a little harder to get all the items on a board :blessed:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This might be the game to get me to pull the trigger on that piece of shyt console :snoop:

A nikka love some Donkey Kong Country :damn:

The reviews and opinions on NeoGaf and here have sold me :wow:

Tell me brehs...what controller is gonna give me the optimum experience for this game? The tablet joint? Or the pro controller? I really don't feel like dropping $400 today for this basic console...but like I said A nikka LOVE SOME DONKEY KONG :damn:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tell me brehs...what controller is gonna give me the optimum experience for this game? The tablet joint? Or the pro controller? I really don't feel like dropping $400 today for this basic console...but like I said A nikka LOVE SOME DONKEY KONG :damn:

I grew up on DK Country and love those games, but its not worth $400 breh. Replay 1/2/3 or the wii one if youre fiemding for some DK.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pro Controller for sure,breh.