Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch, Wii U)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just seems kinda boring compared to some of the other more innovative recent platformers

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Are nikkas really content with nintendo remaking snes games in 3d?

Why cant other games like DK, earthbound, and kirby get the zelda, mario, metroid treatment
they were fine with it on N64...that was literally the entire first party catalog on that console

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This might be the game to get me to pull the trigger on that piece of shyt console :snoop:

A nikka love some Donkey Kong Country :damn:

This is the game that's going to get me to buy it actually. I played the Wii2 in stores and thought the controller was quite comfy, specially considering its size and the games were quite fun and impressive (albeit the game I played at the time was Raymen Legends, which since got ported, obviously negated in priority in me needing a wii2 to play it). Some of the games it has dropping had me just interested enough to probably cop when the price was right. Tax season is right when this joint drops, so might be a perfect time to cop it then along with this joint.

nikkas still play donkey kong??

TBH (and I know the ninty stans probably gonna look all flabbergasted at me on this one), but I'd rather play DK games than Mario games. At least Ninty didn't ovesaturate DK out like they did with Mario.:yeshrug:

Having said that, the new mario game has also re-kindled my interest in him. I'm even quite curious of the Luigi game for some reason.

Last edited: