Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch, Wii U)

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
was gonna cop after seeing mostly great reviews, but im still playing mario 3d world :manny: and....

:blessed:south park stick of truth drops next week! :banderas:

:jawalrus:will wait for a price drop later this year. i feel :patrice: paying $60 for a wii u game.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is beautiful. makes me wish i actually had the patience to play video games

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is the game that's going to get me to buy it actually. I played the Wii2 in stores and thought the controller was quite comfy, specially considering its size and the games were quite fun and impressive (albeit the game I played at the time was Raymen Legends, which since got ported, obviously negated in priority in me needing a wii2 to play it). Some of the games it has dropping had me just interested enough to probably cop when the price was right. Tax season is right when this joint drops, so might be a perfect time to cop it then along with this joint.

TBH (and I know the ninty stans probably gonna look all flabbergasted at me on this one), but I'd rather play DK games than Mario games. At least Ninty didn't ovesaturate DK out like they did with Mario.:yeshrug:

Having said that, the new mario game has also re-kindled my interest in him. I'm even quite curious of the Luigi game for some reason.
Please tell me you at least played the Super Mario Galaxy games...2 of the best games in the past 10 years.

Oh and sorry, but Mario > DKC (even with the saturation)

This game looks incredible btw...this and the new mario game basically shows that Nintendo is still a beast when it comes to making games. Hopefully they rethink their console strategy quickly

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Please tell me you at least played the Super Mario Galaxy games...2 of the best games in the past 10 years.

Oh and sorry, but Mario > DKC (even with the saturation)

This game looks incredible btw...this and the new mario game basically shows that Nintendo is still a beast when it comes to making games. Hopefully they rethink their console strategy quickly

Nope, sure didn't. I didn't want a wii (well, technically I had one for a few years, but never played it; didn't want an SD system on a 63" HDTV, so I had just let my niece use it). Funny enough though, I almost started to buy it years after release but ninty still didn't want to sell it for less than 50, so I said fukk it. Eventually I ended up selling the wii I had acquired, bought another one and gave it to my mom.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
still waiting on SMB 3 for the 3DS virtual console, fukk Nintendo of America. Europe getting all the good shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This game looks amazing. Do yo have to plug in wii bar when playing this thing?

Nope, sure didn't. I didn't want a wii (well, technically I had one for a few years, but never played it; didn't want an SD system on a 63" HDTV, so I had just let my niece use it). Funny enough though, I almost started to buy it years after release but ninty still didn't want to sell it for less than 50, so I said fukk it. Eventually I ended up selling the wii I had acquired, bought another one and gave it to my mom.
You can play wii games on the wii u

teacher

All Star
Daps
Has anyone beat the game yet?Once you get to Level 5 it gets really hard.
only on level 2 but having some issues finding a the puzzle pieces on each level, need to cop more sqwauks....i wasn't able to 100% DKC returns on the wii