Donald Trump Victory Speech: "We Are Going To Take Care Of Our African American People."

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta say, as far as fukk the candidates for a second, that im also pretty disgusted with some of the shyt the left has been taking up for lately

this defense of tranny rights has been :scusthov:. not only do i not give a fukk about trannies, but it might be the least important issue facing the country

not to mention their support for illegal immigrants and throwing taxpayer healthcare, drivers licenses, etc. the only dollar i want spent on an illegal is to deport them :camby: otherwise GIVE THAT shyt TO POOR CITIZENS

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You see what the Mexicans did to the few people who were out supporting trump just minding they business? I hope you ready for if Trump loses and them eses gona be going nuts on whoever they want.

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, I'll give you the DOJ, DOC, etc., and federal funding. That's a fair point. Still, a argument can be made to question whether any of these entities under Democrat control has really benefited us. Especially so in the last 8 years. Are our communities that much better off under the Obama administration vs. the Bush administration of eight years? If the answer to that question is no, then why not sit this election out in regards to the Executive office, or take a shot with Trump. It's like pissing in the grass vs pissing in a bush at this point.

On top of that, civil rights violators? Lets keep it reality with all of the high profile cases we've seen within the past few years, there hasn't been much justice for those who are victims of so called civil rights violators. In fact, I'm more disturbed as of late looking at the federal government's position and application of Title IX, and their support of grown men dressed like ladies using the girl's bathroom.

The GOP wants to cut federal funding and Trump campaign is fueled by white populism. Both which are harmful to Blacks. I'm not saying that the democrats will save us, but they will provide a better environment for us to progress. What we need to do is use the federal funding that democrats will not cut to start businesses and practice group economics to sustain it. The same playbook that every other minority group does. And with white populism we will have a George Zimmerman case twice a week.

Last edited:
Daps
Reminds me of that scene from Pulp Fiction where Travolta has to "take care of" Marcellus Wallace wife and Sam Jackson is like "Take care of her?" While acting like he's pointing a gun at his head lol