Donald Trump Victory Speech: "We Are Going To Take Care Of Our African American People."

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You love yo ass some fukking mexicans huh:russ:

no my point was last week nikkas swore Trump was only antiMexican

Im 100% positive I done smashed on more mexicans than any ol anime coli nikka
And Im not talking about peaceful, civilian mexicans that yall hate for some reason
Im talking about vato cholo 13 mexicans that yall would be scared of

you love them cacs dont you ?
:coffee:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:yeshrug: At this point in the game I'd rather have Trump than Hillary. Black people always thrive when he have clear cut opposition we know is against us. For some odd reason we enjoy bullshytting ourselves when a Clinton and Obama is in office because we actually believe they are for us when they are simply tokens being used to pass the worst laws against black people.

Think of all the awesome black communities started during the Jim Crow era like Rosewood, Black wall Street in Durham and OKC, Seneca Village etc All these places were destroyed due to jealousy but make no mistake, they would still all exist right now if they were fukked up poverty riddled black neighborhoods.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: At this point in the game I'd rather have Trump than Hillary. Black people always thrive when he have clear cut opposition we know is against us. For some odd reason we enjoy bullshytting ourselves when a Clinton and Obama is in office because we actually believe they are for us when they are simply tokens being used to pass the worst laws against black people.

Think of all the awesome black communities started during the Jim Crow era like Rosewood, Black wall Street in Durham and OKC, Seneca Village etc All these places were destroyed due to jealousy but make no mistake, they would still all exist right now if they were fukked up poverty riddled black neighborhoods.

I kinda feel the same. Another way to look at it is, why not take a chance? Vote for Hillary and it's the same ol same ol. Vote for Trump, and who knows. That's a scary unknown though with Trump. But what do Black people have to lose at this point?

Or better yet, sit this one out. Voting on a national level really doesn't matter IMO. Local elections, state elections, yes, important. The Executive Office at this time though, waste of time.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I kinda feel the same. Another way to look at it is, why not take a chance? Vote for Hillary and it's the same ol same ol. Vote for Trump, and who knows. That's a scary unknown though with Trump. But what do Black people have to lose at this point?

Or better yet, sit this one out. Voting on a national level really doesn't matter IMO. Local elections, state elections, yes, important. The Executive Office at this time though, waste of time.

I tell everybody, name one thing the Trump Administration can do to black folks that has not been already done?