Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trump is really dominating the news cycle right now

need some Ls to come his way asap
Yeah because he knows America is gullible as shyt.

That shooting was :duck:

And it worked. I'm in Toronto today and some dude comes to me talking about Obama sent the shooter. Trump's base is so deranged and unhinged. He really knows how to trigger them.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Republican Party hasn't won the popular vote since 2004. Biden only truly won by 80 or 100k people.

Biden has always been at risk because while there are more dems than repubs, dems sit out all the time, which is why there's such a backlash on here to not voting.
Look at the midterm and special election results. People keep glossing over those result like they mean nothing. In 2022 the Republicans were supposed to have a Red wave and grab 30 or 40 seats in the House. Instead the Republicans could barely hold on to their safe seats. If you recall Hoebert had to go into a runoff against her Democratic Challenger in a seat that she was supposed to win. It was like that all across the Country that is why the Republicans barely have the majority in the House.

The issue in the upcoming election is abortion access. Common sense should tell you that Republican are in trouble, because even in a Red State like Nebraska that issue was put up to a vote. Trump's voting base is not as strong as you guys think. He is going to struggle with women and keep a lot of Republican women away from the voting booth, because of the abortion issue.

Mystery at the Midterm: What Happened to the Red Wave?​

ANALYSIS​

By James E. Campbell
May 16, 2023

Biden cheers Democrats for avoiding a 'red wave' in the midterm elections​

UPDATED NOVEMBER 9, 2022

"President Biden cheered Democrats for their better-than-expected performance in the midterm elections and avoiding a "red wave," but with Republicans poised to claim a narrow majority in the House he said he stands ready to work across the aisle.. ."

The Supreme Court dismantled Roe. States are restoring it one by one.​

Support for abortion cuts across party lines, performing significantly better at the ballot box than Biden and other Democrats.

When the right to abortion is on the ballot, it wins. It wins in red states that voted for President Donald Trump. It wins in counties President Joe Biden lost by more than 20 points. It wins when popular Republican officials campaign for it and when they ignore it. And it wins even when the outcome has no immediate effect on abortion access.

Support for abortion cuts across party lines, performing significantly better at the ballot box than Biden and other Democrats. In fact, abortion outruns Biden most in the most Republican areas, according to a POLITICO analysis of election results from the five states that have had direct votes on abortion rights. In those five states — California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio — every county that voted for Biden also voted for abortion rights.

In the counties where Biden received less than 20 percent of the vote in 2020, the abortion-rights side has averaged 31 percent in referendums — an 11-point gap.

The pattern of cross-partisan support for abortion is so strong, the analysis found,
that it suggests only a small handful of states, such as Wyoming or Alabama, might be uniformly conservative enough to vote against abortion if given the opportunity.

The data reflects Americans’ life experience: Nearly 1 in 4 women will have an abortion, and nearly 60 percent of abortions are among women who already have children.

Eight states with abortion on the ballot this November​

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Tim Scott and Bryon Daniels did all that c00ning for nothing :mjcry:

Of course they did :russ:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
My premise is that there are just a whole lot more Democratic and Democratic leaving voters than Republicans. I realize that you guys are hoping against hope that Trump can pull this thing out, but one of the reasons that MAGATs think that elections are stolen from them is that they can't do basic math. Trump starts out with 5% fewer voters than Biden. Biden don't need all of his voters to show up. Trump needs everyone of his clowns to show up and even if everyone of Trump's clowns showed up at the polls he is still going to lose by millions of votes.

It is basic math. Forwhatever reason you Trump stans seem to ignore the fact that the Republicans have were smoked in the midterm election and every special election sine 2022, which tells you were the election is going. The reasons that that the Republicans have struggled is that abortion was front and center in every election since 2022 and on top of that Trump is a Richard Head. You assume that all Republicans are going to show up and vote for Trump, even though they didn't show up in any sizeable numbers during midterm and special elections to help down ballot Republicans.. That stands to reason because Republican women were impacted by the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade too.

in conclusion stop believing the dumb Trump hype and look at the basic math. Basic math says that Biden is going to beat Trump again and the NPR poll from last week shows that Biden was up nationally 50-48 even after the debate and the American voters poll was not as concerned about him being old as they were about Trump being a liar.

After Biden's debate performance, the presidential race is unchanged​

JULY 12, 2024

Nearly two-thirds of the more than 1,300 respondents said they believe Biden lacks the mental fitness to be president. That includes almost 4 in 10 Democrats.

But the survey also found that by a 2-to-1 margin, 68% to 32%, people said it’s more concerning to have a president who doesn’t tell the truth than one who might be too old to serve.

Yeah, a lot of people are underestimating how much people don't really want Trump back in office.

Biden's age is not that much of a concern considering the alternative standing on the other side. People know what's at stake if Trump returns to office...it's different than 2016 and even in 2020, the stakes have risen more.

A lot of people didn't think Biden would have a big turnout in 2020 either and we saw what happened, it surprised many and I think the turnout will be similar. It's unlikely Trump will ever have a big turnout, especially over Biden, so Joe can win as long as most Dems and independent voters show up to the polls or decide to mail in ballots, which imo will be just as or even more impactful than the polling stations as it was in 2020 leading to Biden's victory.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah because he knows America is gullible as shyt.

That shooting was :duck:

And it worked. I'm in Toronto today and some dude comes to me talking about Obama sent the shooter. Trump's base is so deranged and unhinged. He really knows how to trigger them.
calls everyone gullable and then hints at a fake shooting the next line :heh:

this shyt has shown me people on the left can be just as dumb as those Alex Jones types on the Right

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
are you not doing that with Trump? you think everyone who voted for him in 2020 will do so again?
GOP doesn't rely on high turnout, they rely on a reliable core demographic of white people. Trump has a that. Meanwhile, Bidens base is fractured. Dems suffer a lot more with any loss of voters than Reps do.

Daps
My premise is that there are just a whole lot more Democratic and Democratic leaving voters than Republicans. I realize that you guys are hoping against hope that Trump can pull this thing out, but one of the reasons that MAGATs think that elections are stolen from them is that they can't do basic math. Trump starts out with 5% fewer voters than Biden. Biden don't need all of his voters to show up. Trump needs everyone of his clowns to show up and even if everyone of Trump's clowns showed up at the polls he is still going to lose by millions of votes.

It is basic math. Forwhatever reason you Trump stans seem to ignore the fact that the Republicans have were smoked in the midterm election and every special election sine 2022, which tells you were the election is going. The reasons that that the Republicans have struggled is that abortion was front and center in every election since 2022 and on top of that Trump is a Richard Head. You assume that all Republicans are going to show up and vote for Trump, even though they didn't show up in any sizeable numbers during midterm and special elections to help down ballot Republicans.. That stands to reason because Republican women were impacted by the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade too.

in conclusion stop believing the dumb Trump hype and look at the basic math. Basic math says that Biden is going to beat Trump again and the NPR poll from last week shows that Biden was up nationally 50-48 even after the debate and the American voters poll was not as concerned about him being old as they were about Trump being a liar.

After Biden's debate performance, the presidential race is unchanged​

JULY 12, 2024

Nearly two-thirds of the more than 1,300 respondents said they believe Biden lacks the mental fitness to be president. That includes almost 4 in 10 Democrats.

But the survey also found that by a 2-to-1 margin, 68% to 32%, people said it’s more concerning to have a president who doesn’t tell the truth than one who might be too old to serve.

great post. majority of voters do not want a return to what trump is serving. we had this dish, and it was rancid. memories of that meal will become increasingly, and horrifically, vivid as november nears.

:unimpressed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again with maga accusations to anyone who speaks outside the bubble.:hubie: Fine. This overconfidence is how we got 2016, but you got it. Remember, Biden only won by about 80k votes. Trump wins back WI, MI, and GA, and he's got the election.
It is MAGAT shyt when you ignore common sense. In case you can not remember back to 2016 the reason that Hillary Clinton lost was she did not visit Wisconsin and Michigan. In 2016 Wisconsin and Michigan had Republican Governors. The Democrats flipped both of those seats by 2020 and Trump lost both of those States. Michigan and Wisconsin still have popular Democratic Governors and Biden himself was born in Pennsylvania. Trump is not likely to win any of those States.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
calls everyone gullable and then hints at a fake shooting the next line :heh:

this shyt has shown me people on the left can be just as dumb as those Alex Jones types on the Right
I'm in Canada. We laughing at the bullshyt theatre being put on.

You compare me to a Alex Jones type follower? What I do know is I've seen this man lie about his participation in the capital attack. He's been caught hiding votes and starting runs on government. He is dealing with multiple court cases. Then all over a sudden he gets an attempt on his life... Sympathy. Positive media spin. After rerthugs were hammering the news cycles with calls for Biden to tap out.

I'm no conspiracy bro. I also am no fool either. I didn't just pull the idea out my ass. I looked at the history of deception and I think Trump is very capable of orchestrating this. Many foreign people who are not on either side are feeling the same way. This is a shyt show.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Tim Scott rn

OIG3.TVcQHJLjU2NZAHUXPVlS
:laff:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohio Senator. Grew up poor in Appalachia and wrote the bestselling autobiography book Hillbilly Elegy that became a movie. Basically it applied the "culture of poverty" rationale to poor rural Whites that used to be only targeted at poor urban Blacks.

Mentored at Yale Law by Amy Chua (who coined "Tiger Mom"). Bought and paid for by Peter Thiel. Became a hard-core Trumper to win the Senate race to the point even Mitt Romney called him out.
This was a great breakdown:russ:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Trump picked a “yes-man” for his VP.

Reminds me of Pence in that same sense, he would never pick a VP who has the balls to challenge him and his word/perspective.

Kamala >>> Vance.
You think Kamala is challenging joe biden on any policy?