Donald Trump pretends he has no idea wtf Project 2025 is, tries to distance himself (lol)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So the Republicans want the Dems to get out and vote :what:
They all in cahoots. The world is stahe etc etc etc.

But Vote anyway....voting works I guess....

Repubs are the repubs...no they do not want you to vote Dem directly, however the Dems are mobilizing fear tactics to negros.

The dems know.how to master manipulate yall to.vote that's why blacks been carrying they asses since.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
It is a fair question to ask the religious folk. Especially black Christians. :manny:
These scary ass Negroes only.got smoke for Black people who keep tryna tell they asses how this geaux.

All these fukking religious negroes make me sick.

The white man fave you Jesus and now he wants Jesus to rule the land and now they don't want Christianity to rule over them cause they now see religious oppression from their god :mjlol:

And Negroes putting me on IGNORE cause I see through the bullshyt.

Chile......

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The majority of what “Project 2025” is comprised of ain't ever gonna happen at all... most of that is just edge lord shyt to get people riled up and scared...can also be used as motivation/ploy for increased voting on either side.

A lot of these racist hillbilly, cracker, redneck, maga, etc types have always been shortsighted and don't understand that the United States has an image to protect. The United States embracing full-on blatant white supremacy, Christian nationalism, etc in 2024 and onwards doesn't do the United States any good from a global and economic perspective.

I've seen a lot of people shivering in fear about this project shyt but I don't see many or any of that happening, especially on a nationwide federal scale. It doesn't matter if the Supreme Court is majority conservative and potentially ethically compromised, they're not immune to being prosecuted under the law for going too far out of their reach or for pushing agendas that hurt society.

Which things do you not see happening?

The Chevron ruling actually made a lot of the things in that document possible by handcuffing the administrative state.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I mean lets be clear he didnt write the shyt...:beli:

The heritage foundation did...:beli: yall need to unmask who these people are be clear about who your up against.

These white think tanks are mostly faceless but cause so much trouble in Washington yall wanna blame trump but alot of policies that politicians have come from them but no one drags them into the light and hold them accountable lets just blame trump :dead:

A lot of contributers to that document worked in his last administration and are still working with him in his campaign.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I’ve lost faith in the black community I don’t even care anymore :francis:

It’d be one thing if all black folk were on 1 accord and we still lost. But to have a guy this overtly racist, tyrannical, etc and actually GAIN black voters. Yea at this point nggas just need to find out the hard way
We are collective group of people who worship the gods of our oppressors and have the nerve to turn up our noses as the sight of African God's and Goddesses.

shyt..when Black women wanna be gorgeous and fine or dolled up..they wear straight hair.

Negroes is European now

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The majority of what “Project 2025” is comprised of ain't ever gonna happen at all... most of that is just edge lord shyt to get people riled up and scared...can also be used as motivation/ploy for increased voting on either side.

A lot of these racist hillbilly, cracker, redneck, maga, etc types have always been shortsighted and don't understand that the United States has an image to protect. The United States embracing full-on blatant white supremacy, Christian nationalism, etc in 2024 and onwards doesn't do the United States any good from a global and economic perspective.

I've seen a lot of people shivering in fear about this project shyt but I don't see many or any of that happening, especially on a nationwide federal scale. It doesn't matter if the Supreme Court is majority conservative and potentially ethically compromised, they're not immune to being prosecuted under the law for going too far out of their reach or for pushing agendas that hurt society.

Clarence Thomas literally said in the roe v wade overturn that contraceptives was next. Republicans made it clear what they want to do when they get the numbers. When he was a front runner in 2012 Rick Perry talked about abolishing dept of education among others so it was a mainstream Republican plan over a decade ago. It came from somewhere

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A lot of contributers to that document worked in his last administration and are still working with him in his campaign.

Alot of these people weasel their way from president to president irregardless they sit on corporate boards jumping from job to job making policy same way karl rove did and Cheney :francis:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
He does NOT make Melania feed him 3 Spam Big Macs a day.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I've seen a lot of people shivering in fear about this project shyt but I don't see many or any of that happening, especially on a nationwide federal scale. It doesn't matter if the Supreme Court is majority conservative and potentially ethically compromised, they're not immune to being prosecuted under the law for going too far out of their reach or for pushing agendas that hurt society
I think youre vastly underestimating the corporate class’s willingness to let things get bad all for the sake of another dollar.

Take global warming for example… clearly something we all should be concerned with combating but it means we go against the interest of big oil, the auto industry, paper industry, etc….

Despite knowing all this, the corporate class has used the conservatives and their delusional Jesus beliefs to politicize environmental research so much so that almost half this country doesn’t trust any type of science.

They permanently poisoned the well of expert advocacy all to protect profits.

So they absolutely would let project 2025 go as far as it possibly could without impacting their bottom lines.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
So they absolutely would let Project 2025 go as far as it possibly could without impacting their bottom lines.
For any of that to pass it will need approval from both sides of Congress and be reviewed by other entities, on top of skimming through every detail of the proposal for potential modifications before coming to any mutual agreements.

It's not just going to be made into law by default of the Supreme Court. Plus everything listed in Project 2025 will further bring in lawsuits, injunctions, and violations from numerous angles, none of that shyt just gonna happen at the snap of a finger, it could take months or even a year or two for any of that to come to fruition in that type of scenario.

It's a racist/fascist version of a Christmas wishlist...it's all an edge lord fantasy to turn America into a lite version of Nazi Germany which I don't realistically see happening, the theory and idea keep the suspense going but it's not realistic.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For any of that to pass it will need approval from both sides of Congress and be reviewed by other entities, on top of skimming through every detail of the proposal for potential modifications before coming to any mutual agreements.

It's not just going to be made into law by default of the Supreme Court. Plus everything listed in Project 2025 will further bring in lawsuits, injunctions, and violations from numerous angles, none of that shyt just gonna happen at the snap of a finger, it could take months or even a year or two for any of that to come to fruition in that type of scenario.

It's a racist/fascist version of a Christmas wishlist...it's all an edge lord fantasy to turn America into a lite version of Nazi Germany which I don't realistically see happening, the theory and idea keep the suspense going but it's not realistic.
All they need is a majority vote. They got the majority in the House. If they can maintain that and flipped at least two seats in the Senate while not closing any then they'll have the Senate too