Donald Trump pretends he has no idea wtf Project 2025 is, tries to distance himself (lol)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
See, I can tell by your response you have a problem with religion and Jesus. This is not about whether you believe in anything or not. So take that out of your argument.

It's not about Christianity(well it is to blind Trump supporters). Donald Trump can't even hold a Bible right side up...you think he cares about Jesus? You think he cares about what the Bible says when he does everything it says NOT to do?
Take off your religious dislike glasses and understand this has NOTHING TO DO with religion.

Just as a slave master telling a field of slaves to obey him because it's what God wants, had nothing to do with religion or Christianity. No, it's using religion as a power. I've said enough to where you should understand. But if you're not willing to then no point in explaining
I have a problem with how jesus poisons black folk minds.

But thats just me I guess..

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We are collective group of people who worship the gods of our oppressors and have the nerve to turn up our noses as the sight of African God's and Goddesses.

shyt..when Black women wanna be gorgeous and fine or dolled up..they wear straight hair.

Negroes is European now

Black men wearing locs while outright denying the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade and their African ancestry.

While in the SAME breath, bragging about being indigenous and having European DNA…

When we read about the Arab and trans-Atlantic Slavetrade, and we wonder: HOW was it possible that Black ppl could be SO LOST?

Well, in 2024……..:

• nikkas adopting & spreading the Arab and white man’s religions ✅
• nikkas demonizing their African Ancestral religion ✅
• nikkas forming armies for Europeans ✅
• nikkas engaging in Diaspora Wars ✅

Countless truly wanna be Arab and White.
It shows in their actions while they’re screaming at the top of their lungs they don’t.
lighter

IMG-1259.jpg

LOST NIKKAS :scust:

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Black men wearing locs while outright denying the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade and their African ancestry.

While in the SAME breath, bragging about being indigenous and having European DNA…

When we read about the Arab and trans-Atlantic Slavetrade, and we wonder: HOW was it possible that Black ppl could be SO LOST

Well, in 2024……..:

• nikkas adopting and spreading the Arab and white man’s religions ✅
• nikkas demonizing their African Ancestral religion ✅
• nikkas forming armies for Europeans ✅
• nikkas engaging in Diaspora Wars ✅

Countless truly wanna be Arab and White.
It shows in their actions while they’re screaming at the top of their lungs they don’t.
lighter

IMG-1259.jpg

I'm tryna save my people via my art...but White jesus dikk game too skrong

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm tryna save my people via my art...but White jesus dikk game too skrong
It’s not just white Jesus, it’s Arab papi too.

That’s why even when they do run from the white man’s plantation, they jump right over their ancestral African Ancestral homes, to go run right into the arms of the Arab to be on their plantation for a reason..

Anything but ancestral Black spirituality.

They desperately wanna fit in the religious communities of white and Arab foreigners and be like them, dress like them, pray like them.

IMG-1259.jpg

LOST NIKKAS

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump Ripped for Denying Project 2025 Connections, Despite the Evidence​

‘TRUMP IS LYING’

“What is he talking about?” Joe Biden tweeted. “Trump is lying about Project 2025. It’s his people and his plan. But it’s your freedoms and future at risk.”

Emell Derra Adolphus​

Freelance Writer

Updated Jul. 06, 2024 12:54PM EDT / Published Jul. 06, 2024 12:50PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump with John McEntee at White House

Getty/Andrew Caballero-Reynolds​

Media outlets and political pundits alike have ripped into Donald Trump after he claimed to have no knowledge about Project 2025.

Amid growing calls to address the right-wing plan, which has seemingly emerged from the dark corners of the internet overnight, Trump took to Truth Social to deny his involvement in the plan in a way that left many scratching their heads.

“I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them,” he posted.

In response, DNC Spokesperson Aida Ross released the following statement:

“Donald Trump and Project 2025 are one big MAGA operation, coordinating on an extreme blueprint to rip away freedoms and undermine democracy—and they’ve made it clear themselves. Many of Trump’s closest former White House aides are leading the project and his campaign’s own press secretary starred in one of their recruitment videos," the statement read.

The Trump allies Ross is referring to include, Trump’s former chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel and Management, Paul Dans, former associate directors of presidential personnel, Spencer Chretien and Troup Hemenway, former Trump White House aide, Johnny McEntee, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former Trump West Wing advisor Stephen Miller.

All of names of the above names have been openly connected or listed on Project 2025’s website in some form or fashion. Moreover, Trump's campaign press secretary Karoline Leavitt has been spotted in recruitment ads for Project 2025.

So what is Project 2025? According to its website, Project 2025 is the effort of a “broad coalition of conservative organizations that have come together to ensure a successful administration begins in January 2025.” And by successful, the project seems to mean an administration “with the right conservative policy recommendations and properly vetted and trained personnel to implement them.” They added, “We will take back our government.”

The Heritage Foundation is the main organizer of Project 2025, and if that foundation sounds scarily familiar, it is because their proposals have been behind nearly two-thirds of Trump’s policies, including his Supreme Court picks, during his presidency. The Project 2025 website also proudly lists that fact, sharing, “Most recently, the Trump administration relied heavily on Heritage’s ‘Mandate’ for policy guidance, embracing nearly two-thirds of Heritage’s proposals within just one year in office.”

As for what the Heritage Foundation has in store for the American people if we are indeed blessed/cursed with another conservative president? A list of agenda dismantling protections and rights on everything from abortion and climate change to LGBTQ equality and foreign aid is painting a grim picture.

“The fact Trump denies it should be taken as confirmation he knows everything about Project 2025,” wrote Democratic Coalition co-founder Scott Dworkin.

Even President Joe Biden called B.S. on Trump not knowing about a plan in which he is the alleged lynchpin for its activation.

“What is he talking about?” Biden tweeted. “Trump is lying about Project 2025. It’s his people and his plan. But it’s your freedoms and future at risk.”

He added, “Trump’s ‘project’ will destroy America. If you don’t believe me, google it.”

So when Trump says he “knows nothing about Project 2025,” either he is outright lying, or it is he who is not mentally fit to be president because he can't remember the plan he allegedly is involved in.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
But yall love Jesus round here...yall let it rule your mind regularly, so why not federally?

Let them eat cake..
The elephant in the room, but Black Christians in denial.

They’re appalled by Project 2025 but don’t see the blatant cognitive dissonance on display.

It is a fair question to ask the religious folk. Especially black Christians. :manny:
Black Christians are white people’s greatest creation to protect and spread White Supremacy for them in BlackFace.

(Black Muslims are Arabs’ greatest creation to protect and spread Arabization for them)

Judeo-Christian white nationalist extremism is in full drive.

lsrael was just one piece of the plan.

Project 2025 is the next.

• Destruction of resources that will affect low income Black families the most
• Laws that will oppress Black ppl across the board
• Erasure of Slavery in the educational curriculum
• Women’s Abortion rights being destroyed left and right
• LGBT rights being destroyed left and right
• No regulation of public health and environment
• Mandatory 10 commandments at school
• Genocide to expand US Imperialism

All in the name of “protecting the nuclear Black family”
“The Black Conservative’s Dream for Black America
full

“White Christian US Conservatism in BlackFace the way
full

Project 2025 is gonna put America back in the Dark Ages and the Black Diaspora on a global level will suffer the most,
as US Imperialism affects us all.

Former white enslavers would be PROUD of their housepet KOONS doing all the continued legwork to protect White Supremacy for their white descendants in modern times.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If it wasn't obvious before the Heritage Foundation and Republicans are deeply invested in harming black communities

Republicans controlling SCOTUS in the last 2 weeks alone have easily set black health and interests back 60 years