Donald Trump pretends he has no idea wtf Project 2025 is, tries to distance himself (lol)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Heritage Project has released proposals/recommendations/framework for every candidate. Just more dem desperation.

Biden need to tell us about these interest rates going down and rising wages. fukk all this non sense.
You're still around sucking Trump off, huh? That's fukking incredible, the ultimate concern troll

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You're still around sucking Trump off, huh? That's fukking incredible, the ultimate concern troll

When they say project 2025 so much, it’s because they know you’re too stupid to really talk policy. So they gave you something to easily remember.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Some parts of project 2025 I agree

Sugar program should be ended…

don’t think kids should demand to be called a different name/ referred to as a different pronoun without parent consent .

Sex should only refer to biological gender..not identity or sexual orientation.

Stuff like that isn’t some crazy idea

But then instead of baby steps like that they combine that with all kinds of psycho-looney toon stuff that makes them look idiotic .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The majority of what “Project 2025” is comprised of ain't ever gonna happen at all... most of that is just edge lord shyt to get people riled up and scared...can also be used as motivation/ploy for increased voting on either side.

A lot of these racist hillbilly, cracker, redneck, maga, etc types have always been shortsighted and don't understand that the United States has an image to protect. The United States embracing full-on blatant white supremacy, Christian nationalism, etc in 2024 and onwards doesn't do the United States any good from a global and economic perspective.

I've seen a lot of people shivering in fear about this project shyt but I don't see many or any of that happening, especially on a nationwide federal scale. It doesn't matter if the Supreme Court is majority conservative and potentially ethically compromised, they're not immune to being prosecuted under the law for going too far out of their reach or for pushing agendas that hurt society.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
v4yosfEF1bMBO.webp

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Respectfully, The people that were going to support him after all that's hes done so far aren't going to stop.

The Dems and their supporters are content to be hall monitors and behave like tattle tales. Unless the Dems do a better job weaponizing this shyt and providing a viable alternative it doesn't mean anything.
I know this I'm talking about Democratic support not Republican support. Biden is losing a part of his base support because people don't trust him. What I said doesn't pertain to the MAGA base.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean lets be clear he didnt write the shyt...:beli:

The heritage foundation did...:beli: yall need to unmask who these people are be clear about who your up against.

These white think tanks are mostly faceless but cause so much trouble in Washington yall wanna blame trump but alot of policies that politicians have come from them but no one drags them into the light and hold them accountable lets just blame trump :dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The majority of what “Project 2025” is comprised of ain't ever gonna happen at all... most of that is just edge lord shyt to get people riled up and scared...can also be used as motivation/ploy for increased voting on either side.

A lot of these racist hillbilly, cracker, redneck, maga, etc types have always been shortsighted and don't understand that the United States has an image to protect. The United States embracing full-on blatant white supremacy, Christian nationalism, etc in 2024 and onwards doesn't do the United States any good from a global and economic perspective.

I've seen a lot of people shivering in fear about this project shyt but I don't see many or any of that happening, especially on a nationwide federal scale. It doesn't matter if the Supreme Court is majority conservative and potentially ethically compromised, they're not immune to being prosecuted under the law for going too far out of their reach or for pushing agendas that hurt society.
THEIR JOB IS TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY AS IT IS nikka

:gucci:

These folks don't give a fukk about the reputation of America. It's ALL about the interests of Russia and Israel.

Israel has been telling nikkas over and over again, the end of Israel means the end of America. TF you think Biden is risking dictatorship for? These mfers are not working for America.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I know this I'm talking about Democratic support not Republican support. Biden is losing a part of his base support because people don't trust him. What I said doesn't pertain to the MAGA base.
Biden looks and behaves as if he shyts himself without knowing it. If the Dems want to prevent their base from voting for trump they probably should have decided to run someone that is allowed to use scissors without supervision.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve lost faith in the black community I don’t even care anymore :francis:

It’d be one thing if all black folk were on 1 accord and we still lost. But to have a guy this overtly racist, tyrannical, etc and actually GAIN black voters. Yea at this point nggas just need to find out the hard way

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why: Republicans have been steadily pushing for this stuff for years.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm noticing a lot more people are becoming aware of project 2025. Dems are going to have to switch Biden because Trump is not a strong candidate at all. All dems need is someone competent.
Yea cause they are fear mongering like they always do.

Yall do realize that avg Negro in America is a jesus loving, fear junkee.

This is a voting propaganda tactic