Donald Trump: "Kamala cheated at the airport, there was nobody there, it was A.I'D"

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
How can a presidential candidate and former president be so okay with making such a wild claim without confirming it first?
It's not only about being responsible, forget responsibility for a second, for your own reputation how could a candidate do that?

I've been thinking lately how similar he is to Homelander from the boys, he would eye laser people all the time without proof of guilt.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Stephen Miller is his Joeseph Goebbles.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Trump doesn't use Twitter. What you're seeing is a post from his own social networking site he made when he got banned from Twitter. Elon unbanned him when he bought Twitter but Trump still won't use it.
Damn. I didn't know that!

So WTF app is he using? I gotta read them comments even more now!

:russ:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not voting for either...but this is embarrassing to see.

He will not geaux down clean. And I'm here for it. Let it all burn

who do you think will be president?

will any of their policies positively or negatively impact you or the people might care about?

1/1
Trump's nephew Fred Trump III alleges that when his disabled son's medical fund was running low Donald Trump said to him:

“Your son doesn't recognize you. Let him die and move to Florida....But that is what he has become. It's sad.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

will any of their policies positively or negatively impact you or the people might care about?

1/1
Trump's nephew Fred Trump III alleges that when his disabled son's medical fund was running low Donald Trump said to him:

“Your son doesn't recognize you. Let him die and move to Florida....But that is what he has become. It's sad.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

if there's one thing i've learned in life, it's:

1. fukk yo president
2. fukk yo kid
3. fukk you :manny:

ok maybe 3 things :patrice:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Kamala..but not by my hand. fukk em both.

Listen..this is life. You cant all die peacefully in your sleep. Yes we all should...but it ain't gonna happen.

Your wants and your life including mine only matter to people who give a fcuk about you...and those people wants and likes dont mean shyt in the grand scheme of things.

Give them circuses and let them eat cake. The dumb out number the intellect, the poor out number the rich...same with courageous and cowards...psychopaths and sane.

It's all a show or theatre... I just see the strings 0n my marionette