Donald Trump: "Kamala cheated at the airport, there was nobody there, it was A.I'D"

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
How can a presidential candidate and former president be so okay with making such a wild claim without confirming it first?
It's not only about being responsible, forget responsibility for a second, for your own reputation how could a candidate do that?

I've been thinking lately how similar he is to Homelander from the boys, he would eye laser people all the time without proof of guilt.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Dude knows he in trouble, so he’s going all out… Kamala got him tied up and confused

50mLT4.gif

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s setting it up.

He knows he is going to lose, so from here on out EVERYTHING she does will be “cheating”.
Election night is going to be crazy. His goons will either delay or not certify the election. He'll be on social media calling for massive civil disobedience due to "election fraud". Elon Musk will amplify that message on Twitter and call for political violence. The groundwork is already being laid for Jan 6th 2.0. Democrats better have lawyers on standby because we're headed for a constitutional crisis.
This is why Dems have to show up in droves to the election booth. The larger the margin Kamala wins by the less likely Trump and his goons are to succeed in trying to steal the election.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Election night is going to be crazy. His goons will either delay or not certify the election. He'll be on social media calling for massive civil disobedience due to "election fraud". Elon Musk will amplify that message on Twitter and call for political violence. The groundwork is already being laid for Jan 6th 2.0. Democrats better have lawyers on standby because we're headed for a constitutional crisis.
This is why Dems have to show up in droves to the election booth. The larger the margin Kamala wins by the less likely Trump and his goons are to succeed in trying to steal the election.
They will try, but problem is, it’s Kamala and Joe already in office right now.

A “constitutional crisis” just means Joe stays president until it gets sorted out. They’ve already laid the groundwork for Joe to handle it how he sees fit with that recent Supreme Court decision.

Basically Maga is fukked and it’s all their fault :banderas:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was also in his post on truth social. If it was fake why would you care? That means you would have nothing to worry about. :dead:

Smart-Select-20240811-133508-Chrome.jpg

Trump seen a altered pic and

Believed it or he desperately wants to believe it

Not sure which one is worse

Trump at the age where Nigerian scammers eat

“Friend I have a 80 million dollar check for you but you have to pay the fees to get it…. All you have to do is send me 3 thousand and I will send you the check”

:dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm not voting for either...but this is embarrassing to see.

He will not geaux down clean. And I'm here for it. Let it all burn
How about the government just officially merk his pink ass after he loses? How tf do we benefit from the whole system burning down if he is still alive? You know all the billionaires who wants to start a new society would have all the power right?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Trump gonna call foul since Harris who is still the VP will count the electoral votes 🗳️

To make her the president

Trump gonna call it not fair or against the law

Which is not but he gonna try it

But all that’s gonna do is delay Biden leaving the White House and Harris running it anyway

While trump try’s to bring it to the supreme courts

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They will try, but problem is, it’s Kamala and Joe already in office right now.

A “constitutional crisis” just means Joe stays president until it gets sorted out. They’ve already laid the groundwork for Joe to handle it how he sees fit with that recent Supreme Court decision.

Basically Maga is fukked and it’s all their fault :banderas:
Exactly. These fukking idiots think that the military wouldn't just hunt them down if they refused to certify and tried to force Trump in office.

I HOPE this is what happens and he sends his followers on a dummy mission while the military gets the freedom to kill them in masses.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about the government just officially merk his pink ass after he loses? How tf do we benefit from the whole system burning down if he is still alive? You know all the billionaires who wants to start a new society would have all the power right?
Can’t make Trump a martyr

Maga will never go away

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Who says they haven't started?

The god mammon runs this world