Donald Trump: "Kamala cheated at the airport, there was nobody there, it was A.I'D"

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Two questions:

1. A. Did he come to this conclusion himself or B. did he come across it online/someone brought it to him?

2. A. Does he actually believe this or B. does he just see it as an avenue to cast doubt?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Like I keep saying… he’s spiraling.

As November creeps up on us and his social media outbursts continue…

tumblr_oou906A1TM1uzae1ko1_500.gif

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cognitive dissonance heavy in this thread. Couple of lying politicians both sides who both will fake anything to get elected.

The system programs most to think the way they want you to. I say they are winning judging by the dept of the tribalism I see here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kamala..but not by my hand. fukk em both.

Listen..this is life. You cant all die peacefully in your sleep. Yes we all should...but it ain't gonna happen.

Your wants and your life including mine only matter to people who give a fcuk about you...and those people wants and likes dont mean shyt in the grand scheme of things.

Give them circuses and let them eat cake. The dumb out number the intellect, the poor out number the rich...same with courageous and cowards...psychopaths and sane.

It's all a show or theatre... I just see the strings 0n my marionette
You didn't answer his question at all. Which in a way...is intellectual cowardice...ironically. please answer his question...directly

I'm curious. Curious if you can.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Cognitive dissonance heavy in this thread. Couple of lying politicians both sides who both will fake anything to get elected.

The system programs most to think the way they want you to. I say they are winning judging by the dept of the tribalism I see here.
Ehh so you think this is the same as McCain versus Obama? Or Kerry vs Bush?

You feel there's no difference between a Trump election, and those ones? That's what you are speaking like.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He’s setting it up.

He knows he is going to lose, so from here on out EVERYTHING she does will be “cheating”.
exactly why run if you're so sure it's gonna be rigged?

Looks like he's seeing Polls and they're not looking good/

But I'd say look at the polls at the end of September depending on how the debate goes.