Donald J. Trump:"I have been the best President for the black population since Abe Lincoln." Says he would pardon Jan 6 Convicts. Crowd laughs at him.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Oh boy....the maga and both siders want this thread to die. :mjlol: They steered clear. If this was, 'Kamala did such and such and is bad for blacks' it would be 50 pages...half the posts from people who only lurk....throw in some 'black straight men under attack' nonsense and it gets to 70 pages.

Bump. And good morning tlr!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I truly hope Kamala wins, I can't take anymore of this cult and their way of thinking man. What ever happened to the regular ass Republicans?
:francis:
I know folks are tired of it for real. He’s been around since Obama was President, that’s crazy in political years smh. Imagine if he were to lose and then try to run again in 2028… oh my God :snoop: This man has a stranglehold on that party and now they don’t have anybody ready to take over when he can’t go anymore. Who would they put up there if Trump had to drop out tomorrow?? JD Vance?:mjlol: The GOP really need to move on from that dude especially if he loses. Fools out here talking about a dictatorship, he’s basically been a dictator over the Republican Party for years now. They need to let him go.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The plea copping and shear delusion on Twitter :why:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They're gonna pivot to the center. They'll have to.

Believe it or not this has been a long time coming, some would say since the days of Nixon, Regan, but really it began with Goldwater. Reagan just added the over the top Jesus this and the devil that

Pat Buchanan, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, The Tea Party and the Fanta Fatass are just the end result of 60+ years of mfers allowing "respectable racists/bigots" to get closer to the reigns of power.

Honestly, next to Goldwater, Gingrich's hoe ass is up there

I was thinking this as well. If (a BIG if) Trump wins, America will become a facist country. If he loses, it will bring a dramatic change in the Republican Party. They’ll see all the fear mongering & bigotry they spew doesn’t fly anymore

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
He saying Biden wasn't too old now

juelz-talking.gif