Donald J. Trump:"I have been the best President for the black population since Abe Lincoln." Says he would pardon Jan 6 Convicts. Crowd laughs at him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maga loves all this. They will still come out in droves.

Because either thier racist goofs or think they will be wealthier with trump goofs.

The way he says blacks is fascinating. Ive never heard that tone. He changes the word somehow.

How that crowd aint boo him all the way through is also fascinating.

They came out in droves in 2020 and lost the electoral college and also the popular vote by like 7 million lol... that's why the key to victory is simply TURNOUT... whatever it is that people need to get to the polls... turnout turnout turnout...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The GOP is fukked either way for sure, I have no idea what they even look like without the absurdity of trump pulling his swam creatures out of the gutter to drive conservative turnout at this point.

They're gonna pivot to the center. They'll have to.

I truly hope Kamala wins, I can't take anymore of this cult and their way of thinking man. What ever happened to the regular ass Republicans?
:francis:

Believe it or not this has been a long time coming, some would say since the days of Nixon, Regan, but really it began with Goldwater. Reagan just added the over the top Jesus this and the devil that

Pat Buchanan, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, The Tea Party and the Fanta Fatass are just the end result of 60+ years of mfers allowing "respectable racists/bigots" to get closer to the reigns of power.

Honestly, next to Goldwater, Gingrich's hoe ass is up there

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They came out in droves in 2020 and lost the electoral college and also the popular vote by like 7 million lol... that's why the key to victory is simply TURNOUT... whatever it is that people need to get to the polls... turnout turnout turnout...
The base isn't enough. This was proven in 2020. Yet posters on this site continue to give the maga base lip service full stop as if they are unstoppable. It's why I'm fully convinced so many of the posters here in tlr are straight up blackfishing maga. They downplay the democrat's base and act like the loss in 2020 never happened...much like the maga base did with the 'election was stolen' nonsense. It's plain as day.

You don't win an election in this day and age simply playing to your base. The folks around him know this. It's why they were looking for ways to soften the stance on abortion and women's rights. It seems now that all of that has gone to the wayside. Trump has even started incorporating, 'we will only lose if they cheat' into his rally speeches. Same as he did going into 2020. I think he and those around him are resigned to losing and are laying the groundwork for the excuses they'll give.

Biden stepping down really put a monkey wrench in their machine. It's obvious too. The frustration is showing heavily.