Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
its campy and fun, but it feels like this is more of a serious romantic comedy as oppose to what we got here:

theres no choreography and it barely feels like a run-and-gun type show either. Im on episode 4 and not much changes tbh

Same. This would have worked way better if they paired back up Donald and Zazie for the leads since they already have amazing chemistry and would eat up these long talking scenes.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Show has a lot of charm and it’s keeping me hooked so far. Took me a min to warm up to her but Mina Kimes is doing her thing.
full

Though I still wonder how this would’ve gone down if Phoebe didn’t drop out. :patrice:

kanye-raise.gif

Background score is really good too. Definitely running back some tracks back after I finish.

Dying at how quick these two went from getting lit in their own NYC crib to finding themselves finessed into working a mission straight outta FarCry.

I could just as easily see Earn from ‘Atlanta’ somehow getting himself into this same type of fukkery.

Fleabag is so fukking overrated it's not even funny. The less she had to do with it the better

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thread clowned on Michaela Coel only for her to end up sharing one of the best scenes in the show. :wow::dead:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread clowned on Michaela Coel only for her to end up sharing one of the best scenes in the show. :wow::dead:

I gave coli brehs a pass on doing that seeing how she done shyt like this
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif